*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2257096-Gosh-Im-a-Tentacle-Monster
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Gimlet
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2257096
A girl's college is ravaged by tentacle monsters, but one monster has the soul of a boy!

A girl's college is ravaged by tentacle monsters, but one monster has the soul of a boy!

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
A long time ago an abbey was built on intersecting ley lines by a secret society devoted to protecting our world from the supernatural. The structure of this building formed a massive ward, its sole purpose to act as a barrier separating our world from the next. Unfortunately, a large city has since sprung up around this building and the abbey was bulldozed to make way for a new all-female college. With the ward broken, the "nexus" is gradually restoring itself and the spiritual energy of these girls is irresistible to the terrible hungry tentacle monsters waiting on the other side!

As the seal continues to break down more and more of these mindless beasts continue to break through, stealing women for sex or simply swallowing them before returning to their realm and feed off their sexual energy. Is our world doomed? Fortunately, when the old building was destroyed, a stray burst of energy accidentally forced an innocent bystander's soul into one of the monsters. Can our many-limbed protagonist overcome their new body's instincts, figure out how to get back to normal, and rescue the missing girls too?

Here are some notes about the setting:

At least one staff member knows about the existence of the "nexus" and has a rudimentary knowledge on how to harness the energy it produces. They've gathered together a small crew of girls who have discovered the ability to absorb and direct that energy and trained them to help fight. Unfortunately their flashy over-the-top martial and magical arts don't work well and they can't stop the ongoing attacks. This isn't an anime - they're really struggling to learn more about their foe. Perhaps this new monster can help them? If it can avoid eating them, that is.

The attacks tend to happen at night and any electronic stuff (like cellphones and cameras) stops working if a monster is nearby. Most of the staff are clueless and think the girls are simply disappearing - they're not paid enough to care.

The main character is a naturally shy and respectful individual thrown into the mind of one of these monsters, "possessing" it. They desperately don't want to hurt anyone, but the instinctive lust and hunger of the monster is powerful and difficult to resist.

The tentacle monsters are like animals with no conscious mind or goals other than to feed exclusively on sexual energy. They're literal balls of tentacles surrounding a central core, where it's "brain" and "stomach" are. The core is usually small and hard to spot as it's almost always completely surrounded and guarded by tentacles. There's many different possible types and kinds of monster based on the shape, size, and structure of its tentacles and central core.

The monsters are supernatural creatures and aren't required to obey our universe's physical laws, however, it's difficult for them to disobey as it requires a lot more energy to do so. They can even shapeshift, though their animalistic minds usually can only copy what they see. The beasts can heal rapidly (especially if they have a good source of energy) but they're not invulnerable.

Despite the theme the aim is to focus on the main character resisting (or failing to resist) the instincts of the monster and not on the actions of the other monsters preying on innocent women. The monsters cannot digest their prey, and generally don't even hurt them too badly because they need them alive and conscious inside them to be a source of "food". But things can and do go wrong. Try to avoid scenarios involving extremely graphic violence or other dire injuries, etc.

The hero could arrive in the body of the tentacle monster at the school during an attack, or show up in the monster dimension only capable of watching helplessly while the other monsters open rifts to the school and drag girls out until they finally figure out how to break through too.

Personae dramatis:

Keith Fairchild- Aged 19, now a rampant tentacle monster. Originally a shy geeky individual, and now struggling against alien instincts his new body forces upon him

Harmony Gallerston. Aged 62, Once an assistant at the Abbey before it was torn down, she realized what would happen and managed to get hired as a teacher at the college once it was built. Now she trains the few girls who are attuned to the spiritual energy here to fight the monsters. If the bratty girls will listen to her!

Terry Mannerston. Aged 18, First of the 'Holy Warrior Women' that Harmony is training, and probably one of the only ones who is marginally effective. Has a Judo style, but also is very athletic and favors some very flashy jumps and dives, often over the top and silly. Not very good at any of the spiritual energy stuff.

Melanie Hughs. Aged 19, Was forced to join the Holy Warrior Women by Harmony, due to her ability, but is very reluctant. Her fighting skills... suck, but she can throw bolts of mystic energy.. if she can hit her target.

Ophelia Herbert. Aged 19, Is very nervous and shy herself. Though she is OK at fighting has great difficulty in actually facing her fears and doing anything. Has a water based power, that isn't much use as there is no body of water nearby. Often relies on opening faucets prior to battle... if she doesn't run away screaming.


Sex of all types: vaginal, oral, anal, or weirder stuff is encouraged! After all, these monsters can only consume sexual energy.
No underage stuff permitted: all characters are consenting adults over the age of 18 even if no age is mentioned.
Vore/endo heavily featured throughout: no explicit fatal digestion of humans please.
No scat or similar content please.
This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, business, events and incidents are the products of the author’s imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Final note: please check your work for grammatical and spelling errors, add at least a paragraph's worth of content in each chapter, and most of all: have fun!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2257096-Gosh-Im-a-Tentacle-Monster