*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. No Access
  2. Something in the Water
  3. Introduction
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2257516-Body-Part-TF-Collection/cid/3150988-No-Access
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #2257516
An anthology involving changes to people's body parts
This choice: The city had blocked access to the pool  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

No Access

    by: Hobbitking
The pool had claimed three joggers, a young couple and half of another couple before the authorities were finally called to investigate. It then claimed two more first responders, before someone finally found the net allowing for the body parts to be safely scooped out of the water. Though once the victims were catalogued it appeared that at least one other person had stumbled upon the pool as there were two sets of breasts missing; it took about a week to find the thief.

It was also purely by accident and trying to figure out which body part belonged together, that the forensics team found out they could put the bodies back together. It took a few days for them to double and triple check which body part they felt belonged to each person. They made a critical mistake and accidentally mixed up the heads between a man and woman, causing a full body swap. They also mixed up a few smaller things. The two people they accidentally mixed up begged to go back to the pool but by that time it was fenced off and was given restricted access.

The city had tried to bury the pool but anything that was poured into it, vaporized instantly and even caused the pool to grow further. Scientists had even tried to take samples but it continued to dissolve all inorganic matter, resulting a scientist falling apart, though he was quickly put back together.

Unable to get results or bury it, the city kept the area under guard but when that started to gather too much attention, the city just kept the pool fenced and had security cameras monitoring the area.

Still that wasn't going to stop everyone especially those who knew of its power...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The swapped couple break in

2. Local criminals learnt about the pool

*Noteb*
3. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Hobbitking (UN: hobbitking90 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Hobbitking has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2257516-Body-Part-TF-Collection/cid/3150988-No-Access