*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Awaken
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2257950-Pok-Snatcher/cid/3104307-Awaken
Rated: NPL · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2257950
The Pokemon world is a lot less friendly when you're a few inches tall. Can you survive?
Chapter #1

Awaken

    by: sneakyk
White. An immense, seemingly boundless white void surrounds you. You try to call out. You try to look around and observe your surroundings. You try to think back to what could have happened to bring you here. No dice. Nothing. Despite all of your efforts, you make no headway towards determining where you are. In fact, you're not even sure who you are, or, even more frightfully, if you even are at all.

There can only be one conclusion. You are dead. This, whatever this is, is the afterlife. This would certainly explain why you can't seem to sense anything, even your own body. But why are you still capable of thinking?

Indistinct voices resonate around you, gradually growing more clear.

"....levels ... returning to normal... may be....for field....week...."
"Thank....survived...success rate...last twenty..."
"...Have to pity....little thing... "
"....Didn't get the memo... is the seeding....ok?"
"Yes, as I said, within a week."

Those don't seem to be the words of angels or demons. Those seem more like the words of scientists, and fallible ones at that. As you listen to the voices, your hearing begins to grow more clear. The whiteness around you begins to fade, and in its face, you can see a gigantic face peering down at you, though you're still incapable of making out its features "Oh...it's awake...guess we need to sedate it again." That 'it' couldn't possibly be you, could it? As you struggle to use your newly-regained senses to get a better sense of your surrounding, you catch a glimpse of a wall of purple descending for you. A cloth?

The purple quickly engulfs you, and you quickly black out.

You have the following choices:

1. Kanto/Johto Region

2. Hoenn Region

3. Sinnoh Region

*Noteb*
4. Unova Region

5. Later Regions

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 sneakyk (UN: sneakykit at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sneakyk has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2257950-Pok-Snatcher/cid/3104307-Awaken