*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2258037-World-of-Nedea-A-fattening-adventure
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #2258037
A fantasy themed weight gain interactive involving races from myths and legends...

A fantasy themed weight gain interactive involving races from myths and legends...

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Welcome one, welcome all on the world of Nedea.
A fantasy themed planet where any kind of fantastical creature can call home. The planet though, has been torn by wars and countless battles, as each race believe to be the only one deserving to live in there, apart from few small communities that are trying to live peacefully. Still, within this world made of magic and battles, there are plenty that are wiling to do anything to reach their goal, be they the lowliest of the farmers or the richest nobles.

------------------------
As said in the description this Interactive will focus on weight gain, both on males and females.

As a starter I will provide a few settings to where the stories can develop but, you, the reader, can actively participate by adding a chapter or by sending me suggestions on a story that you would like to read about. Don't be shy and let me know. I'm always willing to lend a hear :)

If you are going to add a chapter, though, be aware of the following rules:

- Please add something more than a couples of line of text. I can understand if you haven't got a lot of time but, try not to post too many short chapter one after the other, ok?

- Don't be the guy that fattens up one character by thousands of pounds in a single sentence. I prefer the quantity over the quality myself, but at least write a bit more than that

- There will be a zero tolerance for scat/fart/poop and watersports. I can agree on a bit of slob, but don't be too descriptive about it I'm a devious man with many fetishes but there is a limit for everything.

- I reserve the righ to edit, move and delete certain chapters as I see fit. I wil try to get in contact with you on site before I proceed but, will not wait eternally before acting.

- There will be no limits in regards to the maximum size of the fattened nor what will happen on Nedea, you can have fattening magic, man eating withces, werewolves, even aliens and ray guns if so you wish, just try to have them fit within the story

- Vore is allowed, although don't be too gory about it. Remember, the focus shall always be on the weight gain

- There can be sexual intercourses, although the characters have to be always over 18 years of age, but try not too focus too much on the action, otherwise the chapter may be revised/deleted.

- If you want to use your own OC's, be my guest, just mind the above mentioned rules.


If in doubt, don't hesitate to send me a private message and I will try to answer you as soon as possible, considering IRL needs

Having said this, have fun and write on :)
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2258037-World-of-Nedea-A-fattening-adventure