*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The boring as shit opening chapter
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2258572-Genie-Girls-Galore/cid/3109879-The-boring-as-shit-opening-chapter
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2258572
You turn girls from fiction into Genies
Chapter #1

The boring as shit opening chapter

    by: turtleguru
You're minding your own business, studying the lore of ancient magic to take over the world and/or get a harem, when you happen upon the thing you're studying right now! Story convenience!

It's a magic genie lamp, but instead of holding a genie already it's empty. You can tell because its pure gold. If a genie were in it than it would have a design in an appropriate color for the person. What's the appropriate color for a person? And what design would fit the characters that get trapped as genies? You'll have to wait and see!

Knowing that rubbing the lamp would be a death sentence (Sort of, if a genie doesn't grant wishes for 100 years straight then they get reincarnated as a human baby) you carefully wrap it up and set out to find a girl to make your first genie slave.

And to know that we first must know, what world this story takes place in! Answer below!

You have the following choices:

1. An Anime

2. A Video Game

3. Original Characters in realist setting

4. OCs in Fantasy setting

5. others

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 turtleguru (UN: shely at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
turtleguru has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2258572-Genie-Girls-Galore/cid/3109879-The-boring-as-shit-opening-chapter