*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2259142-Pokemon-Anthrolution/cid/3125611-Meeting-a-MILFy-Tropius
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2259142
For some reason, Pokemon have begun evolving in strange ways... An anthro TF anthology.
This choice: Pat finds a wild anthro, who thankfully seems friendly.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Meeting a MILFy Tropius

    by: TomSketchit
Suddenly, just as Pat was about to give up hope and head back, he heard the sound of loud, rhythmic thumping footsteps, paired with a feminine humming. Curious, he tried to pinpoint the source and began heading towards it carefully, trying not to get spotted just in case whatever it was turned out to be a threat.

Hiding behind a tree, he saw her making her way through the forest. By his estimate, she was nearly seven feet tall, possibly more. He couldn't help but blush as he noticed her plush, voluptuous figure, with massive breasts, soft midsection, and incredibly wide child-birthing hips with matching plump ass and thighs. This Tropius woman before him was like some sort of fertility goddess, the first word coming to Pat's mind being: "Mommy."

Pat wouldn't know it yet, as he had yet to invent the classifications used to describe anthro types and variants, but this Tropius was a Type 3 MILF Variant... though, it was possible she harbored a less obvious second variation as well.

Pat stealthily watched the Tropius slowly strolling through the forest, humming pleasantly, before she stopped and gave one of her huge tits a squeeze, a thick, creamy, though oddly colored milk squirting out. "Mmm... the girls are getting full again... I need to find someone to help me drain them." She turned towards Pat with a knowing smile. "Any volunteers, my little voyeurs?"

Patrick, realizing he'd been caught, slunk out sheepishly, much to the Tropius's apparent delight as she giggled at him. "My, aren't you a cutie!" she cooed affectionately, spreading her arms out and approaching him. Minccino jumped onto his shoulder, pouting angrily at the larger anthro Pokemon. Tropius stopped at that.

"Oh, don't be afraid, dears! Mommy just wants to share some love with you two! I've been rather lonely out here you see... I want nothing more than to mate, have babies, and nurture them with tender love and care... but since that's not on the table yet, babying you for a moment would be just fine! So, won't you have a drink of mommy's milk? It's rich, creamy, delicious, and nutritious~!"

Pat hesitated for a moment, thinking it over, before deciding that this was his only chance. He shyly nodded, before adding "After I help you, will you answer some questions for me?" The Tropius beamed and nodded back, before sitting down and patting her lap. He came forward, sitting in her lap with a heavy blush, feeling so small and helpless as she embraced him and guided his face to one of her fat, leaking nipples. He began to suckle, letting out a soft moan at how good the milk tasted. It really was rich, warm, creamy... and tasted faintly fruity.

Minccino sat and watched jealously as her master nursed from the sauropod Pokemon anthro.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TomSketchit (UN: tomsketchit at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TomSketchit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2259142-Pokemon-Anthrolution/cid/3125611-Meeting-a-MILFy-Tropius