*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2259142-Pokemon-Anthrolution/cid/3116010-A-Professor-in-Trainings-Journey
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2259142
For some reason, Pokemon have begun evolving in strange ways... An anthro TF anthology.
This choice: A Professor in Training's Journey  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A Professor in Training's Journey

    by: TomSketchit
Patrick Palmer, or Pat for short, was but a humble lab assistant, studying to become a recognized Pokemon Professor someday. Though, he had found himself quite lost on this path, as it was rather difficult to find anything new to study that would help him make a name for himself.

And that was when he heard the first reports of Pokemon evolving in strange ways, apparently becoming more humanoid, anthropomorphic in different ways. This was his chance to truly make his mark, by getting to the bottom of this new phenomenon! It had been about a month since the first reported case, and Pat so far only had the most basic of information though...

Deciding he needed to stop simply reading reports and news stories, Patrick packed up and prepared to head out for some field research, making sure to bring his own partner Pokemon with him. His sweet little Minccino was his best friend, having been with him since he was a child. And, though he was curious how she would turn out if she were to transform like the others, a part of him also dreaded it; he didn't want her to change, and he'd read some accounts of Pokemon changing quite drastically, sometimes in ways that made them a danger to their trainers... Still, he loved her... though he had never quite noticed the curious, slightly jealous looks she'd been giving the pictures of anthro girls he'd been studying...

Stepping out into the wilderness, surrounded by trees, completely alone with just him and his Pokemon. He'd heard that there were some trainers with anthro Pokemon in the area, as well as some reports of wild anthros as well, and he was anxious to learn whatever he could from them.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TomSketchit (UN: tomsketchit at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TomSketchit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2259142-Pokemon-Anthrolution/cid/3116010-A-Professor-in-Trainings-Journey