*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2259810-Shrunk-and-Lost
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #2259810
You wake up to find that you've shrunk. No body knows you're only half an inch tall now.

You wake up to find that you've shrunk. No body knows you're only half an inch tall now.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
You wake up in your bed but everything is different... the world is now giant. Well it's more like you mysteriously shrunk to just half an inch tall (~1cm). You must now take on life at your new size!

Characters

Alex
(You) He is 18 years old. Usually 6 foot with brown hair. Alex is a good kids and tries to keep his intentions pure, he tries to fight his urges but sometimes gives in. You're usually out of the house with friends, even sleeping over so your family is used you not being around often.

Mary
Your mother. She is 40 years old but aged well because she doesn't look a day over 25. She is 5' 7" with blonde hair. Your mother is very attractive being curvy in all the right spots.

Morgan
Your sister. She's 19 and takes after your mother. She's 5' 6" and blonde with a big butt. She on a swim team and loves showing off her swimsuit. She is tan from swimming and very clumsy and flirty.

Sophie
Your sister. She's also 18 but is only 10 months younger than you. She's 5' 9" and is a dirty blonde. She's a dancer and while unlike Morgan she is very graceful and more reserved when she speaks, like Morgan, she has no problem showing off her body. She certainly has a big butt still but she has larger breast than Morgan.

Emma
Your girlfriend. She's 19, Latina, 5' 2" and has black hair. She's on the dance team with Sophie and is very feisty. She gets along with you family well and has no problem hanging out at you house even if you're not there. While not the reason you're with her, she has quite the Venezuelan booty.

Nalia
Your bestfriend. She's 20, African, 5' 9" and has black hair. She is also on the dance team and she gets along well with Emma and Sophie. She is very caring and helpful. She also has no problem inviting herself into your house. While you and Nalia have always just been friends, and you want to keep it that way, you can't help staring at her butt.

Anna
Morgan's bestfriend. She's 20 and has brow hair and is 5' 8". She is also on the swim team and while she is more reserved than Morgan, the size of her butt constantly gives her wedgies. She has a crush on you that you didn't know about.

John
Your dad. He's 42 and works a regular 9-5 office job. Has short black hair and blue eyes.

Jake
Your second bestfriend and Morgan's boyfriend. He is 20 and has brown hair. He's on the swim team himself.



Rules
Honestly just have fun and be creative
You won't know it at the start but you are invincible so no death
The point of this story is that everyone is unaware of what happened to you (shrinking doesn't happen in this world.) They can see you but they have to think you're a bug or dirt or something
Try not to end any chapters
Try to have good grammar and spelling, just enough so it's readable
I don't care about long chapters, id prefer them to be shorter so there's as many choices to the reader's as possible but if you have a good idea, run with it
At the same time, please use more than 10 words and try to avoid chapters where it's just this or that
Add as many new characters as you like
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated E. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2259810-Shrunk-and-Lost