*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. How did we get here
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2259810-Shrunk-and-Lost/cid/3122579-How-did-we-get-here
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #2259810
You wake up to find that you've shrunk. No body knows you're only half an inch tall now.
Chapter #1

How did we get here

    by: thegoodones
You wake up feeling strange. "I hope I didn't miss my class," you think fearing you over slept and missed your college class. You look around and are confused about where you are. You see nothing but a navy blue desert. "Where the hell am I?" you wonder. Your eyes suddenly begin to adjust as you wipe the sleep from your eyes. You can see your dresser way off in the distance. Suddenly, you feel the ground begin to shake. Your door swings open and your sister Morgan comes barging through. She walks up to your bed and you stare up at your now gigantic sister.

"ALEX!" she yells. "Hmm, he's probally out with friends or something, maybe Anna can stay overnight in his room then," she says as she leaves the room.

As Morgan leaves you yell but you can't seem to get her attention. "I must have shrunk but how is that even possible," you ponder. Either way, at your new small size you understand that you have to be careful and that you're going to need help.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 thegoodones (UN: thegoodones11 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
thegoodones has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2259810-Shrunk-and-Lost/cid/3122579-How-did-we-get-here