*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2259984-Menagerie---A-female-Animal-TF-index
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2259984
These ladies are taking a walk on the wild side.

These ladies are taking a walk on the wild side.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Here I am again, creating another multi-fandom interactive focused on female transformation, however this one is a little less niche.

We are talking today of animal TFs, simply put, the transformation of a person, in this case a woman, into an animal.

However we will actually be including 3 classes of transformation here.

Full: Full transformations are as they sound, aside from possibly the voice and mind, the subject has completely transformed into an animal with no trace of humanity left. there isn't much to say here, it's fairly self explanatory.
Anthro: Anthropomorphic transformations, at least in this story, are a massive catch all, this category will include everything from, almost fully human with a few animal components (say ears, horns, tails) to almost fully animal but on a human/humanoid skeleton.
Taur: The most common type of taur is centaur, man or woman with the body of a horse, but other types exist, such as the cow-taur, and other mythological creatures such as Driders (which are functionally spider-taurs) or mermaids (Fish-taurs). Essentially the transformation gives them the body of an animal but with a human or partially human body replacing the head.

2024 Edit: I have decided to add a 4th transformation type; Hirsute, meaning a woman covered in hair, such as marge in the sub episode Hex in the City of this Treehouse of Horror episode of the Simpsons (https://simpsons.fandom.com/wiki/Treehouse_of_Horror_XII) or this story (https://www.cyoc.net/interactives/chapter_119294.html). Given that it is an incredible niche fetish, and there is definately an overlap, certainly for say primate or sasquatch transformations, if you wish to do a story of a hair covered woman, without any further transformation, type it into Transformation Type and put Human as the species.

For every character you put in the story, open either with these 3 options, if you have a basic or higher account, and have the option to put 3 options down, If you do not have 3 options, then put two pages, the first with the option of 'Full' or 'Partial' with Anthro and Taur as the options for the Partial path.

Now I mentioned above the possibility of voice and mind being effected by the TF, here are the rules regarding both.

Mind: Now a simple rule is that if the character is an Anthro or Taur, their mind must retain some humanity. As for Full transformations, that I leave to the discretion of the author, if you want to have the girl retain her human mind trapped in the body of an animal, or if you want to rob her of even that.

However there should be some mental changes, the assimilation of certain instincts and traits of their animal counterparts, if indeed you know what these instincts are.

Voice: Really the rules are much the same as mind; if the character has had a partial TF, they should retain the ability to speak English, if it is a full TF it is up to viewer discretion if the victim is a talking animal, akin to cartoons like Scooby Doo, or if they are reduced to the sounds of their new species, however, while they can keep their mind while losing their voice, it'd just be weird if they could still talk if they've lost their human mind.

Finally, as with the mind, if you know the sounds of the animal your girl is transforming into (at least partially), her voice should be altered somewhat to reflect it, for example a dog girl should have a somewhat growly voice, perhaps struggling with Rs, akin to Mr Doo, a mouse girl should have a high squeaky voice, a cow girl should have a deeper voice, with elongated Os and so on.

Now then, after that, I should bring up Multibreast, if it's not affixed to other multi limb stuff, multibreast images or stories are often joined to animal transformations, and with good reason, as many mammalian species have more than 2 teats. As such with mammalian anthros and the human body of taurs, feel free to add a few extra breasts to them.

On this topic, in the case of taurs, I mentioned the possibility of a partially human body, you can have them as with an anthro body replacing the head of their animal body if you wish.

Next we should discuss scale, if you look at my other 3 stories you know I have little love for Giantesses, I am willing to make a mild exception here, I will allow anthros to be up to 8 feet tall, and taurs to have bodys increased by up to 20%
of their original size to be better proportioned. As for animals smaller than a human, it is writers discretion if the resulting taur/anthro is to scale with their human half or their animal half (in keeping with the above limitations), Full transformations obviously include them being the correct scale.

Also, As personal preference, I would rather have the transformations be permanent, however I have a compromise in place, if you do a full transformation you can have the characters transform the victim into a taur or anthro, however you cannot have them fully restore them to humanity. Obviously this means that if you are in a fandom that has people who can freely transform between human form and animal form, say animagus in Harry Potter, do not just do that.

Now I mentioned above that Driders and Mermaids qualify as taurs here, other creatures can be sorted similarly, for example a naga is a Taur, while a Werewolf, an Angel or a Fairy would qualify as an Anthro.

Mythological creatures are allowed as well, so for example you could turn Astrid Hofferson or Daenerys Targaryan into dragons, or Arya Stark into a direwolf. This also extends to extinct creatures, if you want to turn a Jurassic Park girl into a dinosaur for example, go ahead. It also extends to sentient species, say Hutts, Twi'leks or House Elves

Now while it doesn't have to be realistic, you do need to justify the transformation, whether you go nanotech, magic, chemicals, some fictional virus, don't just have them transforming for no reason.

While you don't have to go into gruesome detail do not just go X turned into a Y, give proper details to the transformations. The transformation length is not set, it could happen in minutes, hours, days, or it could be stretched out over a whole year.

As always, pretty much any fandom, including real life celeberaties, and original stories are allowed.

Also Toilet stuff, gore, vore, death and male TF are banned, as ever, I will delete chapters that offend.

Finally, no subject under 18, this fic is rated for graphic content, so there will likely be sex for the subjects, whether it's with a human or an animal (both are allowed), and I will not tolerate children being involved in that.

Update - Major Overhaul
Okay, in hindsight the formatting for the 'interface' part of the story is just terrible, and Ideas have come to me where it would be better to set up, and then decide between the three transformation types. If you have seen my other works, such as The Female Immobility archive or Heroes getting Harems, you can probably tell where I'm going with this.

At this point I will be stripping out a lot of chapters to facilitate the rework. Previously you select the franchise, then the girl who transforms, then what species she becomes, then finally start getting into stories. That will no longer be the case. Instead we will be using the following template

Title: Does what it says on the tin a short Title to put in the options at the bottom
Initial Subject(s): The girl (or girls) who transform first. don't be afraid to have multiple subjects, either as part of the initial transformation or as later victims. For OC's please put their age in brackets after their name.
Transformation format: Full/Taur/Anthro/Hirsute
Species: Again, does was it says on the Tin
Cite: A lot of the stories I've put forth in my archives are Inspired by someone else's work. If you want to effectively write a fanfic of their story, cite your inspiration here.
Summary: Short summary to help us understand what this story is meant to be.

Title:
Initial Subject(s):
Transformation format:
Species:
Cite:
Summary:
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2259984-Menagerie---A-female-Animal-TF-index