*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2260430-Bimbos-Milfs-and-BBB---A-female-TF-tale
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2260430
These girls are thick in more ways than one.

These girls are thick in more ways than one.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Okay It's been nearly a year since anyone whose not me added to this interactive, and honestly even I got struggle to come up with anything for the original premise. So I'm doing a top down overhaul.

Now orignially this story was called BBB- Big Beautiful Bimbos it started with this deviation: https://www.deviantart.com/yerbouti/art/X-23-2021-886193182 : in the comments they discuss what a Bimbo version of a BBW (Big Beautiful Woman) would be, apparently the first option (BBBW) is already taken by Black BBWs. It occurred to me that we don't call them Bimbo Women, we call them Bimbos (the male equivilent is a Himbo). Hence BBB.

Now originally this story was just a story about women turning into BBBs. Later I threw in Age progression/milfification since A. Milfs tend to be heavier than Bimbos and B. unless I upgrade to a more expensive account, I was running out of Interactives (and I have now made all 10). However as I said I also frankly have no real ideas specifically for BBB, and I kinda wanted an option within my stories (which I can edit if I f**k up) for just vanilla Bimbofication story, so I'm reworking the story.

Now this story is devoted to women transforming into one of 3 things:

Bimbo
BBB
Milf

Now what do you need for a woman to be a Bimbo? Well there are two needs as well as an additional 1 or 2 thing that is highly advised to inlude.

Intelligence Reduction: Bimbo's a dumb, that is simple fact, our subject has to end up with a below average IQ.

Increased Libido: Yeah, bimbos need to be gagging for sex.

Now if you make your girl dumb and horny she is a bimbo, but you know what you want to have as well:

Hourglass: Big boobs, big butt, wide hips. That's how we see a bimbo. You don't need to have her flare out like that, but let's be real, that's what we want.

Now BBB is pretty much the same as above, but throw in that the subject gains weight, oh she should still have the big boobs and butt, but throw in jiggly arms and legs, chubby cheeks, extra chins and of course a big bulbous belly.

MILFs are not as fat as BBBs but are heavier than Bimbos, they don't have to be quite as dumb but they have to be older, at least in the 40s, which, if your subject is say in her 20s, means age progression. They should also take on more maternal; traits.

Other things you can include: Lesbians, harems, D/s, Age Regression/Age Swap (perhaps your story is a teenage girl becoming a MILF because her mother want's her youth), Weight Swap (maybe your Bimbo becomes a BBB because a fat woman tricks her into swapping weights)

Perhaps identity change, for example the above suggestion of the teenage girl whose mother steals her youth, maybe she doesn't end up a MILF version of herself, maybe she transforms into her mother, while her mother turns into her. Other possibilities could be, say Chloe Moretz turning into Scarlett Johansson, maybe Dawn Summers attempt to get Joyce back after her death causes Buffy or herself (in an AU where she's Buffy's twin sister instead of her little sister) to be transformed into a copy of their mother. You could just do the simple body swap but isn't it more fun to depict the full transformation?

Stepfordification: I'm adding it here because I can't make any more interactives without upgrading my account, Stepford transformation and bimbofication, and particularly MILFification have a noticable overlap, so if you want a woman turned into Bimbo or MILF by a partner wanting a 'traditional' wife, have at it.

Sequential transformation: it doesn't have to be one chapter straight girl to Bimbo/BBB/MILF it can go in parts; for example: girl takes pills to make her boobs bigger, then she starts getting dumb and horny, or a bimbo starts gaining weight or getting older.

Usual nos: No male TF, no violence or gore or death, no toilet stuff, and all subjects must start at age 18 at the youngest, and no, age progression doesn't exclude you, if she was a child at the start, I'm deleting your chapter. As I have said before, want a story set at Hogwarts? AU it into an over 18s college. Want a Buffy story including Joyce, Tara and Dawn, AU the first two to not die or the last one to be older, we don't need to play with canon.

Do not put 'select character' chapters in unless introducing a new character to an exisiting story, with new stories use the Template to pick the character.

Speaking of progression, always leave a way for the story to continue, even if it's just 'Continue.' I am the god of this interactive, I will put it in you you don't.

Finally, Template.

Title:
Subject(s):
AU: As applicable
Transformation type; Initial transformation, can be subject to change.
Inspiration: if needed
Description:

Title:
Subject(s):
AU:
Transformation type;
Inspiration:
Description:
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated XGC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2260430-Bimbos-Milfs-and-BBB---A-female-TF-tale