*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Alexander, Controller of Aura
  2. Beginning of the Story
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2260597-Pokmon-Mystery-Dungeon-PossessionMC/cid/3130908-Alexander-Controller-of-Aura
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2260597
This interactive is all about Possession, Mind Control, and Hypnosis with only pokemon.
This choice: Alexander, Controller of Aura  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Alexander, Controller of Aura

    by: Chris the Nerdcario
Alexander wakes up from a dreary dream, taking a glance around the cave he calls his home. Towards the back was a stash of many assorted berries, He often found berries in many bushes even if it looked like the bush was picked clean. He enjoyed seeing his collection of food, and Culmination of his hard work out in the forest that lay in front of his Cave. Not that one could easily see into or out of the Cave, as there was a nice ivy curtain that lined the front of the cave. He would soon enough get up from his grass bed and would be gently tapped on the head by a small drip of water that came from the Cave’s ceiling, causing him to sigh softly before he looked down to his paw and began to reminisce about his previous night’s job.

He remembered that he was to deliver a package from a trader in the nearby town of Luxendarc to a Noble that lived in the nearby kingdom of Finas. The delivery to Finas went off without a hitch, nothing attacked him on the forest trail. But upon his return trip during the night, he was ambushed by a Mightyena. Despite the type advantage, Alexander couldn’t stand much of a chance against a skilled stalker and would have been easily knocked out and likely had a lot of his berries stolen. In a desperate strike, he attempted to send a blast of energy into the Mightyena to hopefully knock it out. Yet instead of being knocked out, the Mightyena just stopped fighting and stood completely still. He remembered his shaky voice saying, “G-Go away! I have nothing for you!” Before the Mightyena just walked away calmly, not even saying an audible word to Alexander.
It continued to bewilder the small Riolu about what exactly happened… It felt like he could control the Mightyena then, but in his panicked state he never thought of trying out other things. He took a small breath and looked to the cave entranced and decided to…

You have the following choices:

1. Head into Luxendarc

2. Explore the Forest

3. Train at a nearby Waterfall

4. Reader’s Choice

*Noteb*
5. Reader’s Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Chris the Nerdcario (UN: christheriolu at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chris the Nerdcario has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2260597-Pokmon-Mystery-Dungeon-PossessionMC/cid/3130908-Alexander-Controller-of-Aura