*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Reader’s Choice
  2. Beginning of the Story
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2260597-Pokmon-Mystery-Dungeon-PossessionMC/cid/3142084-Readers-Choice
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2260597
This interactive is all about Possession, Mind Control, and Hypnosis with only pokemon.
This choice: Ghastly, The Ghostly Possesser  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Reader’s Choice

    by: Dreamsage
Ghastly- An orb ghost pokemon capable of taking over his victims bodies by either phasing into her body or going into an open entrance. He loves to toy with his victims and sometimes manages to trick them when he 'tries' to help them with something. He loves to do mischief.

Ghastly sighs as he smirks. He was exploring a forest at night. This forest was known for being a place of being easily lost since it was very big and vast. However the ghost pokemon didnt need to worry about that since he knew how to get out. He normally used this forest as his hunting grounds for victims. Every so often, pokemon who believed that there was treasure hidden deep within the forest would enter it and in some occasions Ghastly would 'help' them by showing them the wrong way and possessing them. It was a lot of fun for him and the reactions when he depossess them were priceless.
He remembered his last victim which was a cute vulpix. Oh how he used her body for his malicious intents. When they woke up, they were on the floor sore as the ghost used them for many dirty things. He left with a smirk and chuckle.

However as his mind wandered, he was quickly shot back to reality when he heard some rustling nearby. He snuck into a bush, being easily concealed, and noticed that it was another unsuspecting victim. The pokemon in question was a...

You have the following choices:

1. A Delphox looking for some berries.

2. A Lopunny looking for treasure

3. A salazzle using her pheromones to get help

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Dreamsage (UN: coolzebra at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chris the Nerdcario has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2260597-Pokmon-Mystery-Dungeon-PossessionMC/cid/3142084-Readers-Choice