*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2260597-Pokmon-Mystery-Dungeon-PossessionMC/cid/3146095-Chupeli---A-Pikachu-with-unique-item
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2260597
This interactive is all about Possession, Mind Control, and Hypnosis with only pokemon.
This choice: Chupeli, Skinsuit Orb User  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Chupeli - A Pikachu with unique item...

    by: tutti
Most Pokemon have these cool possession powers or hypnotic ones right?
Well Chupeli was just a normal explorer Pikachu, though having an unique orb, Petrify orb with a twist, whoever was struck with it, would turn into a costume to be worn as the orb absorbs into them, the effect would stay until taken off and then the pokemon would return to normal and the orb usable again.


He was in bad reputation on this small town, only through framing though, so he was on the run as the patrols of guards were looking for him.
It was an evening night as our Pikachu dashed the town, heading to....
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 tutti (UN: jumaliste at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chris the Nerdcario has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2260597-Pokmon-Mystery-Dungeon-PossessionMC/cid/3146095-Chupeli---A-Pikachu-with-unique-item