*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A Goblin
  2. More Choices
  3. Who Are You
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2261313-All-Humans-Shrunk/cid/3138050-A-Goblin
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Dark · #2261313
All humans were shrunk by elf’s and are now at the mercy of other races of this world.
This choice: A Goblin  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A Goblin

    by: Micro/MacroFandomGuy
Basically, you are a goblin. Your small, greenish grey creatures with simple 3rd grader brains that usually live in shacks in the swamplands, the tallest goblins only reach around 3 feet tall and steal from other races to live. Female goblins are usually bigger than the males and are more dominant. They wear fur clothing or clothing made of foliage around them. They are very greedy creatures that will fight to the death to keep what is valuable to them. And with hearing that humans are now being used as currency throughout the kingdom, have gone to collecting thousands apon thousands of humans and forcing them to breed to make more of them. In the past humans forced goblins to act as pack mules, carrying their things around without a thought of how stressful it is on your species. This calls for some payback.

Visual Rep: https://www.writing.com/main/portfolio.p...

What gender will you be?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Male

*Noteb*
2. Female

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Micro/MacroFandomGuy (UN: alotofstuff at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Micro/MacroFandomGuy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2261313-All-Humans-Shrunk/cid/3138050-A-Goblin