*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A Fairy
  2. More Choices
  3. Who Are You
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2261313-All-Humans-Shrunk/cid/3138085-A-Fairy
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Dark · #2261313
All humans were shrunk by elf’s and are now at the mercy of other races of this world.
This choice: A Fairy  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A Fairy

    by: Micro/MacroFandomGuy
Basically, you are a fairy. your people live in the tall trees of forests and reside inside small yet elaborate huts built into the trees. They live very civilized lives, even compared to the humans of old. They only reach heights of 3 inches and have wings that they use to fly around the forests they live in. They wear human like clothing and live extremely long lives, living up to 200 years old, which the humans used to their advantage. The humans would use fairies for all kinds of uses, from gatherers for rare ingredients, removing their wings for display, giving them to children as pets, and even such barbaric things as using them as living condoms and anal beads, degrading the highly intelligent race who were defenseless because of their size. But now that humans are even smaller than they are now, they have alot of revenge to catch up on, and have recently used humans as food, pets, science experiments, cock sleeves, sex toys and decorations, using extreme genetic and body modification to turn them into furniture and decorations for their enjoyment.

Visual Rep: https://www.writing.com/main/images/item...

What gender will you be?

You have the following choices:

1. Male

2. Female

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Micro/MacroFandomGuy (UN: alotofstuff at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Micro/MacroFandomGuy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2261313-All-Humans-Shrunk/cid/3138085-A-Fairy