*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Older & Wiser Wider
  2. It Begins...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2261890-I-Made-My-Sister-Fat/cid/3144568-Older--Wiser-Wider
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #2261890
Brooke & Mikayla are sisters in their 20's—this is how one made the other very, very fat
This choice: Brooke—the older & wiser (not to mention wider) Wider  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Older & Wiser Wider

    by: Bobo the Hobo
Brooke had always been the more sensitive between the two of them, so it was no surprise that she was the one that had the idea first.

As much as she hated to admit it, her skin was nowhere as thick as her figure. She couldn't take the jabs nearly as well as she could dish them out, and she sure as hell couldn't deny that having a sister that was younger, thinner, and prettier than her made her feel like hot garbage during the times that it came up.

They both struggled with keeping the weight off, so why was she the only one who had such a hard time succeeding at it?

Ugh, it just wasn't fair...

But Brooke has always felt like this, for as long as she'd been the Big Sister.

What finally prompted her to actively try and nudge her sister down the path to chunkytown?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bobo the Hobo (UN: psuedophobic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bobo the Hobo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2261890-I-Made-My-Sister-Fat/cid/3144568-Older--Wiser-Wider