*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Cute & Confident Wider
  2. It Begins...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2261890-I-Made-My-Sister-Fat/cid/3144572-Cute--Confident-Wider
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #2261890
Brooke & Mikayla are sisters in their 20's—this is how one made the other very, very fat
This choice: Mikayla—the cute, confident, and not-quite wider Wider  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Cute & Confident Wider

    by: Bobo the Hobo
It had always seemed like Mikayla wound up starting their fights, so it was no surprise that she was the one that had the idea first.

Mikayla had been chubby when she was a kid just like Brooke, so she knew how much her weight bothered her. Most of the time, she pulled her punches when it came to Brooke's fat ass and how much it got under her skin. But then again, she was usually content to just hide her sister's things around the house. This was kind of a new low to sink to.

But honestly? Brooke kind of deserved it. Mikayla never called herself the "cute" sister, but Brooke was all about compensating for her perceived lack of good looks.

In a perfect world, Brooke would have just learned to get over her problems.

But that wasn't the world they lived in, and Mikayla wasn't about to put up with her shit any longer than she had to.

What finally prompted her to actively try and worsen her sister's weight problem?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bobo the Hobo (UN: psuedophobic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bobo the Hobo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2261890-I-Made-My-Sister-Fat/cid/3144572-Cute--Confident-Wider