*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Brick
  2. She finds out she's pregnant.
  3. Blossom
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2262250-Powerpuff-Teens---Anything-Goes/cid/3477751-Brick
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2262250
A look into the lives of the heroines of Townsville in their young adult years.
This choice: Brick  •  Go Back...
Blossom waited at their secret hang out. She still couldn't believe this. She was taking every precaution she could think of, and she still got pregnant somehow.
After 20 minutes of waiting, she heard Brick coming. They had to avoid flying here because of how easy they were to spot. He looked at her with a smug grin, "It hasn't been that long since our last meeting, you miss me that much?" She looked at him serious, "We need to talk."
Brick's grin left, "You know, if you wanted to dump me, a text would have worked just as well." Blossom took a breath, "I'm pregnant." Brick was speechless. "But- But we've- we've been careful and- Oh my God. Are you sure?" He was starting to smile, Blossom was as exited. "Yes, I'm sure. I've run multiple tests to make sure none of the resulting were mistaken and... I am most definitely pregnant." Brick couldn't believe it. He didn't think he wanted to be a father, but this news changed everything. His smile vanished as he realized Blossom didn't share his enthusiasm. "What are you going to do?" She hesitated, scared. "I don't know. This child will have Chemical X, so an abortion isn't possible. I can't tell my sisters because, how am I going to explain us? Then again, I have to tell because they'll notice eventually." She squeezed her arms, "I genuinely don't know what to do, and it scares me." Brick hugged her, never seeing her like this before.
They were talking for several minutes when...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. They decided to keep it between them

*Noteb*
2. They decided to tell her sisters

*Noteb*
3. Townsville is under attack

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 John Johnny Johnson (UN: l0v3rs2g3tha at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
J-Saber has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2262250-Powerpuff-Teens---Anything-Goes/cid/3477751-Brick