*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2263470-tf-underwear-collection/cid/3159024-The--Beginning
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2263470
Tf underwear collection became a popular brand but what do you do when volunteers run low?
Chapter #1

The Beginning

    by: mine me
TF underwear collection brand at the start was vere slow. There were a lot of volunteers and since the transformation is permanent you can't replace them. Coupled this with the fact that there were few customers. That all changed when Ellie Hoffman a vere popular teen singer/move star announced, that she loves to wear the Tf Collection during any concert or movie gig. The company even hired her to model the collection for an upcoming ad. And after the ad and full endorsement, business boomed, so much so that volunteers were becoming scarce. The company tried many different ways to entice people to voluntarily come in and get transformed. They tried to Bribe them with money, saying that the money can go to whoever they want. But knows matter what they tried there stock was always low. That is until thay started Kidnapping people that were on the streets late at night. go to whoever they want. But knows matter what they tried there stock was always low. That is until thay started Kidnapping people that were on the streets late at night.

1) Ben&Nelson - are best friends but after leaving the pub one night thay blackout and wake up us underwear set Ben as a White with black lace bra and Nelson as a whight and black thong.

2) Alex - Alex had all wanted to be a pair of panties so when he walked in to a Tf-underwear store filled out the paper work and finally transformed into a size small
pink g-string embroidered with his name and placed with the other he was at peace

3) Alice&Emily - Alice and Emily wanted to be together for ever so thay decided to voluntarily get transformed into a bra and panty set. Alice choosing to be a black strapless bra and Emily choosind a black g-string with a small hearts on the front. Thay also wanted to be sold as a mach set.

4) Bob - Bob was taken on his way home from a late shift at is job and was turned into a pure white bra.

5 More choices individual or bra and panty set/something else

You have the following choices:

1. Ben&Nelson (kidnapped)

*Noteb*
2. Alex (volunteer)

3. Alice&Emily (volunteer)

*Noteb*
4. Bob (kidnapped)

5. More choices

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 mine me (UN: mineme at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
mine me has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2263470-tf-underwear-collection/cid/3159024-The--Beginning