*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Alice & Emily's Tale!
  2. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2263470-tf-underwear-collection/cid/3461514-Alice--Emilys-Tale
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2263470
Tf underwear collection became a popular brand but what do you do when volunteers run low?
This choice: Alice&Emily (volunteer)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Alice & Emily's Tale!

    by: CartoonVixen
Alice and Emily are the kindest couple you'd ever meet as they always did thing for each other and for other people! They were always happy to help others in need, of course, this didn't always go the way they planned as helping some random stranger off the street would prove to be the dumbest choice of their lives as they wanted to help the owner of an underwear store, the only way to help the owner was to donate their bodies to be sold away as women's underwear! After some thinking and talking it out with each other, they decide that they wouldn't mind becoming a matching set of a bra and panties to be sold off to some random stranger they didn't know. Alice and Emily signed the paperwork and...

1) Alice was swiftly transformed into a black, strapless bra, while Emily was transformed into a black g-string with small, decorative hearts lining the waistband!

2) Emily (You) got transformed into a Black G-String with small, decorative hearts around the waistband, but the machine broke and Alice was left out.

3) Alice (You) got transformed into a black, strapless bra, but the machine broke and Emily was left out.

4) The machine broke during the warmup.

5) The Girls got Tricked!
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 CartoonVixen (UN: cartoonfox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
mine me has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2263470-tf-underwear-collection/cid/3461514-Alice--Emilys-Tale