*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Whats That Smell
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2263935-Shrunk-In-a-Shoe-Store/cid/3165364-Whats-That-Smell
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2263935
"So Your Step Mom Tricked You Into Taking a Shrinking Potion On The Way To The Shoe Store"
Chapter #1

Whats That Smell

    by: Grimy Goblin Games
Step Mom:(Alison Brie) :O
Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcV-H1Fs...
Pic #1: https://www.wikifeet.com/Alison_Brie#&gi...
Pic #2: https://www.wikifeet.com/Alison_Brie#&gi...
CloseUP: https://www.wikifeet.com/Alison_Brie#&gi...
(Click on the photos to zoom in)

"Williaaam", your step mother groaned throwing her black heeled feet on your chest as she plopped down on the side of your bed. You immediately snap out of your deep sleep with a jerk, opening your eyes to see the bottoms of stepmothers black high heeled feet resting on your chest. The tips of her long toes peeking out from the tops of her heels as she slid her feet slightly foreword in her shoes, curling her slender toes over the edges of her heels, as if trying to show you the glistening sweaty tips of her toes, the tips of her gorgeous red toenails making it look as though each sweaty tip of her slimy toes were frowning at you. :(

"Rub my feet, would you sweetie" she said begging in an exhausted tone. You begin to try and lift your head in an attempt to get up but as soon as you do she skootches her butt forward sitting half of her ass on your hip/groin, forcing her cheeks to part as one side smears pushing over top of you, the other cheek slowly drooping down along your hip as she positioned herself to get more comfortable wiggling a bit and pushing down placing all of her body weight on you. This action also sliding her now visibly sweaty feet foreword putting them right above your face, leaving the heels of her bare feet right above your nose, nearly touching it. And giving you a full whiff of the strong nasty feminine aroma coming from the thick humid sweat coated fog that emanated from the crevice between your mothers high heels and bare feet.

You grimaced as her noxious womanly foot stench was now the only thing you could breath, but she immediately noticed your expression, and ordered at you in a irritated motherly tone "Enough William!!, stop acting like a little baby, they don't even smell that bad." Just then, you started feeling a layer of your gross step mothers stinky grimy foot sweat accumulating on your face as you were forced to lay there covered in a cloud of her humid nasty foot sweat. You could physically make out the tiny beads of sweat covering her heels, ankles, toes, and tops of her feet as she started to rotate her ankles relaxing her glistening stinky sweaty feet right above your face and nose.

At least, you started to think to yourself, you don't have to see what the bottom of her feet probably look like right now. But just then she began to push with her slender slimy toes, flipping the worn soles of her nasty black heels against the soles of her sweaty feet making a small slapping sound. You could now see just how sweaty your step mothers feet actually were, with every time she popped the shoe away from her heel it gave you a full view of the sweaty blanket that lie on the underside of her feet, coating the insole of her heels which not to mention were already very heavily worn with a grimy almost black imprint of her toes and heel.

The motion she began to make with her heels caused a wave of the extremely stinky humid sweaty air that had been trapped between her bare feet and grimy worn heels to fan your face and nose. The smell of her heels and feet were like a pair of used nasty sweaty workout soccer cleats someone had decided to play in all day, but the stinky musty fog had a distinct feminine tone to it, still being disgusting none the less. Who knows how long she's actually had these heels but she always insists on wearing them because she says they are her lucky heels?...But ironically her feet are always sore and hurting because they're the only thing she wears, and always just "happen" to get stuck getting hit with a cloud of her nasty sweaty foot odor whenever she takes them off, and to your horror now they were resting directly in front of your nose.

You also started to realize that her feet were not the only parts of her body that were perfusely sweating at the moment, for now that her cheek spread ass had been pressed into you for some time now, you could start to feel the area surrounding her butthole becoming exceedingly wet with a puddle of her warm ass sweat, and enough so that your own pants were starting to dampen from your stepmothers nasty ass sweat. You began to be able to physically feel her puckered asshole pulsating through the now soaking fabric its firm rim pressing against you squelching through the soaked material, you could feel her slowly pushing it in and making the area around her butthole push out pressing against you with each pulsating push of her asshole, almost like kissing the sweaty soaked fabric in her panties, which seemed like it was making the area under the entirety of her ass covered you much much wetter, as the squelches you could hear grew louder and you could start to feel a hot warm liquid slime secreting from her anus.

"Pleeaase sweetie" she said whiningly, "I've been working on this new experiment all night, and my feet are extremely tired!" She made this statement as if the fact that her feet were in pain was your fault. She then decided to point her left foot down causing her black high heel to slowly slide off, hitting your face with the insole before landing down on your pillow creating a small puddle of her smelly grimy high heel insole sweat slime as it soaked into the very fabric you lay down your face to sleep on each night.

"Whoops" she said sarcastically. As her now bare foot lay in front of your face you could see and smell just how naturally dirty and nasty the grimy sweaty under surface of your set mothers foot was. You swear you could almost taste the stink in the air. When all of a sudden she began to wiggle her long slimy slender red painted toes at your face impatiently, slowly moving them closer to you, wiggling them no more than a centimeter above your nose and mouth with her ankle and heel up and her toes pointing down at your mouth and nose. Her wiggling motion allowed the nasty sweat that had been trapped between her long slimy grimy toes to glide down along them continuing down the rest of her barefoot and on one foot inside the disgustingly grimy sweat covered crevice which made up the area between the inside of her shoe insole and her glistening arched bare foot. The sweat stream pooling its way down, collecting more sweat droplets that reside hidden inside the sweaty smelly grime coated crevice that make up the are between her black worn grimy heels and bare stinky feet.

These now very large accumulated drops of sweat have started pooling growing giant sweatcicles off the heels of her bare feet. And all it took was the seemingly purposeful wiggle of her ankles to set both grimy giant nasty sweat bombs free from her bare heels, releasing them from their perch and sending them descending straight for your unsuspecting face. Both drops hit your face with a large plop, one drop falls hitting the tip of your nose with a splash sending the spreading driblets from your step mothers stinky foot grime, toe jam, and sweat directly inside your nose, giving you a full whiff of her sweaty smelly pungent foot odor. The other giant sweat droplet falls in no better place than the last and unfortunately directly into your slightly gaping gasping unsuspecting mouth and lands directly on the front surface layer of your tongue running the full length of it before splashing against the back of your throat, giving you a full taste of your step mothers worn sweaty salty grimy heeled feet, in your recoil in disgust you accidentally allow the glob of your step mothers nasty grimy putrid foot sweat and toe jam to slide the rest of the way down your throat. Gulp!

G-
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Grimy Goblin Games (UN: bobanderson420 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Grimy Goblin Games has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2263935-Shrunk-In-a-Shoe-Store/cid/3165364-Whats-That-Smell