*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Nicole Simmons
  2. Welcome to Wyrmwood
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2264097-Crazy-Times-at-Wyrmwood-University/cid/3176557-Nicole-Simmons
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2264097
For the students of Wyrmwood, one thing is for sure, you'll never be bored at this school.
This choice: Female Human  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Nicole Simmons

    by: Johnny Foxx
Nicole stood in the center of the university gymnasium, surrounded by students human and monster alike. All around her were booths set up to sign on new members to various fraternities and sororities on campus. She looked at the brochure in her hand that have info on each club. Since humans had just begun attending Wormwood, the resident groups were forced to allow any humans who wanted to to sign up.

Several of the groups only accepted certain species of monsters, not out of prejudice, but as a sort of community. But they were still allowing humans in, provided that they consented to becoming one of said species if they passed their initiation. First, there were the Alphas, an all female werewolf sorority. They were known to have the best parties on campus, but had a quite rigorous acceptance process.

Then there was the Diablos, an all succubus group. There leader was known for being quite sadistic to new members, but getting in with them automatically made one popular on campus with the boys.

There was also the Fangs, an coed vampire club. Not much was really known about them outside their circle

Lastly there was the Coven, which was technically compromised of all human girls, except they practiced magic. Nicole pondered which club to join, or maybe pick another?

You have the following choices:

1. The Alpha's

*Noteb*
2. The Diablos

*Noteb*
3. The Fangs

4. The Coven

5. More groups

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Johnny Foxx (UN: jfoxx at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Johnny Foxx has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2264097-Crazy-Times-at-Wyrmwood-University/cid/3176557-Nicole-Simmons