*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Alpha's
  2. Nicole Simmons
  3. Welcome to Wyrmwood
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2264097-Crazy-Times-at-Wyrmwood-University/cid/3198775-The-Alphas
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2264097
For the students of Wyrmwood, one thing is for sure, you'll never be bored at this school.
This choice: The Alpha's  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The Alpha's

    by: Unknown
Always having had a fascination with werewolves Nicole timidly walks towards the pack. Whatever their acceptance program required she was sure she could do it. As she walks towards the pack she wonders why she hadn't fought harder to persuade her parents to send her to a human school. Before she makes it to the group they all turn towards her their piercing eyes making her all the more uncomfortable causing her palms to sweat. Two of the wolves sniff her and move around her forcing her forward through the pack until she is in the middle cowering and truly frightened. Basking in the smell of fear the Leader of the pack steps forward in human form and holds out her hand, her nails looking like claws and painted a blood red. Nicole swallows hard and hands over her proof of joining the school papers. The pack leader lurches forward and catches Nicole's wrist, she drags her forward and examines her hands and nails. She clucks her tongue in disapproval. She grabs Nicole's, chin none too gently, and turns her face this way and that her claws digging into Nicole's cheeks. Nicole lowers her eyes her fear all too exciting, for the Alpha of the pack to allow her to join another sorority. Deliah had needed at least one human or the principal would have been angry, but now she had one and she didn't have to accept any more. This one would be enough anyway. Deliah was overly delighted she had been searching for a runt to do the most hated jobs anyhow.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The program

*Noteb*
2. Finding an ally

*Noteb*
3. Total regret

*Noteb*
4. readers choice

*Noteb*
5. readers choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Johnny Foxx has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2264097-Crazy-Times-at-Wyrmwood-University/cid/3198775-The-Alphas