*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2264299-Laifu-for-your-Waifu
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2264299
This is a completely self-indulgent birthday gift to myself.

This is a completely self-indulgent birthday gift to myself.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
What's up gamers, it's ya' favorite degenerative P O S T B O Y here. Here's yet another interactive where you live out your perverted fantasies. This time, this story is like a visual novel and dating sim where you are a former child genius and now currently a dead beat college drop out who is currently beta testing the prototype of a machine that you and your buddies are so creatively called, the waifu maker. It's a highly advanced projector that not only makes fictional characters real. But it automatically makes them naturally attracted to you and potentially be your lovely girlfriend (or boyfriend) whose bond with you can be further increased, like how friendship and happiness increases in the mainline Pokémon games! But this wondrous device has rules and guidelines to be used:

A) Only one character every one or two days, the machine is a prototype model and can't handle the stress of two or more "realizations: Least you would have spent another year or two fixing it.
B) The "projections" have a hard limit on age and that is in the early preteens, you want to go higher than that but you had to compromise with your friends or they won't even build the thing,
C) There are two different modes for models, and one quite unofficial mode, Standard model is for purists who want the standard and custom models is for those who want edit and change the character's form to match their tastes, the model's personality and "mind" will completely adapt to these changes. The error is self-explanatory, is thing is completely random and may produce more than one character for some strange reason. You've really got to patch that out....
D) Evil or dark characters will have their evilness and other similar traits nerfed and be given a "relatively good sense of right and wrong, morals, etc". Even though the waifus are supposed to be like dolls, having no real will, mind, or thought of their own supposedly. The personality directives of the character they are based on will still be there and you decided it would be best to air on the side of caution.
E) Characters from the same series will instantly develop a "friendship" if they have canonical friendship and such, and a more hostile relationship if they were rivals and worse in their. Another tidbit is that if two characters shared a familial connection they would innately know they are family. But other than that, the realized characters and the source materials would be considered to be separate entities.
F) Due to both personal and legal reasons, the waifu maker can't and won't make copies of existing people or characters played by real people. Leaving only video games, animation, and books to be used.
G) And no "grown ass ugly men", yet another compromise you made with one friend is that while male characters get be realized, it be much more limited to compared to female. He also added in a choice in custom of making established males female behind your back without realizing it.

H) This is the most important rule of the machine and one the protagonist won't know until it's too late. While most of the above is true about all of the 'realized' characters, regardless of the mode used to make official or cause by an glitch. One small detail is that there's a major glitch in that every character the machine will realize aren't anything like the highly advanced dolls and sex toys they were meant to be but are free thinking beings with a true will, awareness, emotions, and mind just like us and the characters they are based off on. And while they will be attracted to and care about the protag, they will do so in their own way. This means some can and will take a more dominant approach.

Have fun! ;)

1. No short chapters! Keep a minimum of two to four paragraphs at a minimum. I will give leniency to some chapters but don't continuously make them.

3. Unlike the rest of other my interactives, Sexual content is more heavily referenced and will mostly happen depending on the things you choose.
3.2. Things like "hands-on" teasing, handjobs, etc are fine and very much encouraged.

4. And while foot fetish is kind of one of the more welcoming and wanted kinks for this story, I want the story to be much more open-ended on the kink spectrum and have plenty of sexy things and kinks in it. Rather than it being strictly focused on single kink like feet or boobs. A single kink focus is fine however

5. My eternal rule: Not every foot has to smell like a cheese factory, nor do they smell like a field of daisies. The same goes for the feet' size and texture. Not every person is tall or short. Not every girl has watermelon for tits. Or an ass that claps away thunderstorms. Variety is the spice of life, get what I'm saying. All to make it feel a little more realistic and "human".

6 Your choices matter in the long run and shape the main character's personality and also develop the others. And remember while you are free to do whatever you want. But remember, you aren't free from the consequences of said actions.
6.1. The protagonist can be a boy or girl. and their general personality is up to you
6.2. Their age would...be vague. All I would say is that they will be somewhere between being eighteen to twenty one years old.

7. Please keep the influx of choice chapters on the relatively low.

8. Keep it, first person or second person.

9. No sudden abrupt endings or deaths.

10. Make them act their characters and true to their personalities to a certain degree. But interpretations and exploration of them and how they react to things are not only allowed but are ENCOURAGED since they aren't entirely like the originals. Not to mention…it's kind of one of the main themes of the story.

11. The protag isn't blind to a character's other "assets" *eyebrow wiggle* and has quite a few kinks themselves.

12. The most important rule…is to have fun, and get creative with it!

13. Second most important rule; Crossovers are A-Ok!

.-To bring some life to the story, I will give out two to three thousand gift points for quality chapters!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2264299-Laifu-for-your-Waifu