*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Starting off.2
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2265495-Interdimensional-Harem-Service/cid/3178356-Starting-off2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2265495
Men from across different worlds are invited by a mysterious being to get a harem.
Chapter #1

Starting off.2

    by: John GoodHorse
A man wakes up to find himself in an unknown room of a high quality hotel. He looks around this mysterious room to see a case of money with a letter on it. The case says "This ought to help you ought for your first auction." A pamphlet next to the case explains to him that he has been chosen by an entity known as the Overseer to partake in an auction where women from across different worlds are sold off as slaves. Further down the pamplet are rules which were basic things a society needs like no thievery or cold blooded murder. And something about challenge auctions, and how every new auction will be let out ahead of time with the names of the girls to be sold. And how certain men may be gifted a free slave if the Overseer feels generous or as recognition for certain deeds.


This was something like a weird dream to our hero, but all the evidence pointed out that this is really happening. Who is our hero? Or better yet where is he from?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 John GoodHorse (UN: superphantom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
John GoodHorse has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2265495-Interdimensional-Harem-Service/cid/3178356-Starting-off2