*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2265900-Women-Turned-Futanari
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2265900
All women have grown more bigger than men and have grown penises

All women have grown more bigger than men and have grown penises

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Basically, In the year 2030 all women around the world have miraculously grown physically bigger, taller, and hornier than men, but even more so, they now have massive cocks that they are able to reproduce with, making men no longer needed in the world since futas can impregnate each other. Because of this, women have taken over the world and now see men as second class citizens or pets, walking them on leashes, heavily segregating them from women and taking away much of their rights. What roll will you play in this new masochistic world you are in?

Extra Info: Women now stand at an average 7 feet where as men now stand at an average of 4 feet. males have some how also genetically become much less manly, with a lack of testosterone causing them to become more like women, with thicker hips, more feminine faces and bodies and are more emotional than women now. women on the other hand are more bigger, stronger, and have a much bigger sex drive then men now.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2265900-Women-Turned-Futanari