*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2269127-All-Humans-Shrunk-Humans-Revenge
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Dark · #2269127
basically, this is a continuation of the first all humans shrunk story.

basically, this is a continuation of the first all humans shrunk story.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Basically, the world has changed. It has been almost 150 years since all the humans of the world shrunk to a few centimeters. Humans or "speck runners" as they are now called have had plenty of time to get used to their new lives and over the years, they have slowly became more excepting of their new position in life, being the food stock of fairies and sprites, having entire communities hunted down and stepped on, and being used by the godly giant races for products and entertainment was the norm. Average lifespans were insanely low for your race, always in constant danger. These days there are no more humans left that remember life before the great shrinking except for a few that found out a way to attain longer lives. Humans have become even more important to the other races lives, being the main currency of the entire world, being used for almost all jewelry pieces, are used all the time for entertainment and pleasure and most of all, slavery. A lot of physical changes also happened to the speck runners. because of their tendency to live deep underground, their skin has become more pale and their even weaker than they were a long time ago, not moving much in their gigantic underground kingdoms.

while It may seem like things will stay like this for eternity, there is finally hope that humans could return to their once powerful position and grow back to normal, while also shrinking the other races, but this time, the humans would make sure that the other races would NEVER be able to return to power or grow back ever again, and the most cruel actions will be done to assure that.

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************

This story takes place in the same world as the first story, but after 150 years, the world has become a little more modern, villages turned into large cities and all cities made to occupy and cater to the other races instead of humans.

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************

RULES: When the other races shrink, they can not be unshrunk or shrunk any more. The only race aloud to be kept at their current size are the elves. Try your best to keep the story in the second person. HAVE FUN
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2269127-All-Humans-Shrunk-Humans-Revenge