*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2266859-Shipwrecked-With-Giant-Anthros
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2266859
You’re a small human who is stuck on an island of giant anthros.

You’re a small human who is stuck on an island of giant anthros.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
You are Samual, an 18-year-old human man. After what was supposed to be a nice break at sea, you end up stranded on a strange island fur populated by giant anthros. Will you become an equal member of their society, or become nothing but a toy.

Rules;

No death of the mc

No gore.

No sexual or violent interactions with minors. You can have kids, just keep sex away from them.

Sam is pansexual, so sexual interactions with any gender are allowed.

Sex is welcomed and encouraged

Fart, watersport, are okay. Scat is not.

Sam is always human and male.

No changing the characters' species.

No growth or shrinking. Sam stays the same size. Outside of getting older, Anthros don’t change size.

The anthros are no shorter than 60ft and no taller than 100ft

Only unbirth, cock vore, anal vore, and oral vore are allowed, no other kind of vore is allowed.

Keep it light, no treason plots like storylines. There can be some drama, just don’t go too dark.

You are the only human, though other humans can be mentioned.

No one-sentence entries. There must be four sentences minimum. I will allow for some one-sentence entries (8/11/2022),

No human giants or giantess.

The giant can be no more advanced than in the late bronze age. Or at least it can't look like our world.

No early ending please, and even then, try to have a happy one.Bad endings I'll allow

This interactive was inspired by works like

“ Shipwrecked On Giantess Island” by Squshee
https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1970703-Shipwrecked-On-Gi...

“Island of the Furries” by Falcon
https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1764611-Island-of-the-Fur...

“Island of the Anthros." Which is currently under the ownership of J.M.Darkly at the time of this interactive’s creation.

https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1713437-Island-of-the-Ant...

made some edits to the spelling

addendum 1

no pedophilia or zoophilia
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2266859-Shipwrecked-With-Giant-Anthros