*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Welcoming Space
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2266559-Welcome-to-Moddy-Moons-Space/cid/3185595-The-Welcoming-Space
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2266559
This is exploring the space which Moddy Moon operates out of.
Chapter #1

The Welcoming Space

    by: Jigme Datse
You walk into a small reception area, with several doors, to different areas off of it. A young, short haired person greets you, "Hi, Welcome to Moddy Moon Space. We offer a number of services here including, Caregiver services for adult littles, slave training for those wishing to enter into slavehood, bondage for those who are interested in being bound, along with other services which may be of interested in such. My name is Charlie, and how can we help you?"

You look around, and while the doors are different, it is very hard to tell what the different doors are for. They are different colours, and they have different geometric marks on them.

There is a red door, with a yellow star. Next to that is a green door, with a orange square. Then off to the right, there is a purple door, with a black triangle. Then, way in the back there is a black door, with no markings.

Charlie looks at you expectantly. What would you like to do?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jigme Datse (UN: jigmedatse at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jigme Datse has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2266559-Welcome-to-Moddy-Moons-Space/cid/3185595-The-Welcoming-Space