*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Ask for More Information
  2. The Welcoming Space
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2266559-Welcome-to-Moddy-Moons-Space/cid/3185618-Ask-for-More-Information
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2266559
This is exploring the space which Moddy Moon operates out of.
This choice: Ask for More Information  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Ask for More Information

    by: Jigme Datse
Charlie perks up, and realises that you haven't been here before.

"Oh, I'm sorry. We don't like to assume that a person we don't recognise is new, or even that a person we think we recognise is someone who is really familiar with what is going on here."

"As you may have heard, my name is Charlie, and I am usually just up here greeting people, and making sure that everyone knows what is happening, and to provide support."

"I don't usually work in the rooms. Moddy Moon does most of that, though for some stuff they will have someone else do that, or they might work with someone else when that makes sense for a given scene."

"As I said, we have caregiver services for adult littles. Briefly this will be services similar to a daycare, but for adults who play roles as littles of various ages."

"We also have slave training for those who would like to enter into slavehood. This is a Owner/slave relationship between consenting adults. It can involve a lot of different things for different people. This does not (nor do any of the other services) need to involve anything sexual."

"We also have various bondage options for those who would like to engage in that."

"In the back, there is more, which we look at other options, such as possibly reversing these roles with our staff. Please remember that in all cases, consent is important."

You have the following choices:

1. Return to Welcoming Space

*Noteb*
2. Ask about Caregiving Services

*Noteb*
3. Ask about Slave Training

*Noteb*
4. Ask about Bondage

5. Ask about Consent

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jigme Datse (UN: jigmedatse at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jigme Datse has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2266559-Welcome-to-Moddy-Moons-Space/cid/3185618-Ask-for-More-Information