*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The stones
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2270200-The-Possession-Stones/cid/3215771-The-stones
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2270200
You come into possession of 7 magical stones that gift the user the ability of possession
Chapter #1

The stones

    by: lostfantasy
Jon was home alone on his day off. Only working 3 days a week as a nurse had its perk. He heard his door bell rang and dashed downstairs. He looked through the storm door and saw an Amazon package just sitting there waiting for him. He grabbed it and dashed back inside tearing open the package like it was his first Christmas.

There they were, 7 green stones the size of marbles. There was a small instruction sheet with them on a small piece of paper that looked like it was found in a dig site. The paper read: to use the stones take one in your hand and clasp down. As your hand places pressure on the stone it will fade into your body. In doing such you shall find your physical form gone and you have now become a ghost. As a ghost you can fly though walls, move at speeds as fast as 100 MPH, and phase into someone else's body and possess them.

You began racing in thoughts and excitement. You weren't sure if they would truly work, but just the thought of it being possible made your adrenaline rush. The big question now was when, where, and who to use it on. You knew your wife Ashlynn would be home soon. It was already 4:45 in the afternoon and she would call you at 4:55 every day to let you know she was out and on her way home. Just to play it safe you waited for her to come home first.

As Ashlynn walked into the door she told you she really needed to go to home goods to get this décor piece for the dining room before it sells out. She asked you if you wanted to go. You respond with...

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 lostfantasy (UN: jrsmitty147 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
lostfantasy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2270200-The-Possession-Stones/cid/3215771-The-stones