*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Welcome to Rampage City! Monsters Rule!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2270887-Rampage-City-Monsters-Rule/cid/3221124-Welcome-to-Rampage-City-Monsters-Rule
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2270887
Monsters run this town. Rule as one! Or, be a human trying to survive. 780+ views
Chapter #1

Welcome to Rampage City! Monsters Rule!

    by: BIG BAD WOLF is hopping
Someone downloads an App, or a whatever, onto their computer, or phone - maybe both.

"Welcome to Rampage City! Monsters Rule!" announces a voice. "Do you wish to destroy places and devour humans, or do you wish to protect and save them?"

A video plays, showing monsters protecting or devouring humans, as well as doing battle.

Eventually, when the video is over, the player's character is in front of a thirty-year old human, wearing a blue shirt and kakis, sitting on the street, with a broken leg. Beside him is a lady in a green shirt, with a broken arm.

"Help us!" they ask, looking at the player.

"What do you do now?" the announcer asks. "Save them, or Devour them!"
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 BIG BAD WOLF is hopping (UN: alockwood1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BIG BAD WOLF is hopping has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2270887-Rampage-City-Monsters-Rule/cid/3221124-Welcome-to-Rampage-City-Monsters-Rule