*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The end of Jonathan's monotony
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2271112-Isekai-body-swap/cid/3222439-The-end-of-Jonathans-monotony
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2271112
An Isekai story, with a body swap twist
Chapter #1

The end of Jonathan's monotony

    by: AlexNotTheOne
Jonathan stretched his arms as he walked down the street, a yawn escaped his lips as he remembered his day at school, that just like all the days before it, had proved to be boring and uneventful.

He had grown bore of his tedious school life, wanting something to be exciting for once in his life but he had no luck, and before he realised it he found himself repeating the same monotonous day.

"Why can't something interesting ever happen to me?" he told himself as he kept walking, coming back home didn't seem to enough either, he had few friends and his parents barely seemed to pay him any attention.

Things weren't great in the young man's life, his grades were barely good enough to pass tests, his looks were to plain to catch anyone's attention, and his personally wasn't anything to brag about either, in other words he had no distinguishable traits.

"I don't ask for much, just something to break the monotony" he kept talking to himself, seeing of he could brainstorm a way to have some fun again, maybe learning to play an instrument, meet new people, getting back in shape, reading a book or just meeting new people, many ideas came to mind but he wasn't sure where to begin.

He was so lost in his own thoughts, that he didn't have a chance to move, he just only feel something running him over, "Ugh" he struggled to keep his eyes open, being only able to feel pain all over his body, was his life really going to just after he finally wanted to turn it around? Jonathan feared he already knew the answer, his eyelids getting heavier as his body was going numb, soon enough the world went dark, this definitely broke the monotony but not in the way he wanted.

But Jonathan didn't know that his life was far from over, it juts was going to take a very odd turn, he will soon find himself in a different world and in a different body, but what kind of world?

You have the following choices:

1. Fantasy world

2. Sci-Fi world

3. An MMO world

4. An already existing fictional universe

5. Other kind of world

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 AlexNotTheOne (UN: alex479 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
AlexNotTheOne has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2271112-Isekai-body-swap/cid/3222439-The-end-of-Jonathans-monotony