*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Getting wasted
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2271309-Drunk-and-stupid/cid/3224601-Getting-wasted
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Nina
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Comedy · #2271309
After drinking with friends in a park josh shrunk down and had to get the attention
Chapter #1

Getting wasted

    by: Nina
Josh was sitting on a bench drinking with his friends. It was already late and some of his friends slowly start to leave. Josh was siping on his alcoholic drink already pretty drunk. He didnt even notice that everyone already left. He was alone on the bench. After he finished his drink he passes out on the bench.

He woke up with a gigantic headache. His view is scrambled and he didnt know where he was. It looked like a jungle around him. He then heard laughing that hurts his ears. He decides to walk towards the noise even though the noises worstened his headache. He had to hold his ears with his hands as he looks on the ground.

Josh walked right into a wall. He touched the wall noticing that it feels like rubber. Suddenly the wall moved. He looks around seeing a gigantic woman infront of him. Josh realized that he shrunk down. He was about the size of a rice corn. As he looks up he saw that the girl was wearing a skirt and he straight looked at her panties.

Josh's head was thinking more clearly than before due to his shock of his situation. He had to get the attention of one of the girls but how?

He looked around seeing an unopened champagne bottle, he also saw a bag on the ground most probably belonging to the girl infront of him.

You have the following choices:

1. He climbed up the bottle

*Noteb*
2. He climbed up the bag

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Nina (UN: ninajason at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Nina has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2271309-Drunk-and-stupid/cid/3224601-Getting-wasted