*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2271635-Amazon-Isekai
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #2271635
A world full of giant Amazonian women forcefully summon men from earth to breed.

A world full of giant Amazonian women forcefully summon men from earth to breed.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
The realm of Maternia is a world of warriors, mages and knights...its also a world full of women only and the average height is 30 feet with assets equally as large. Men are not born in Maternia so the way they breed is every fifty years or so the court witch casts a spell that makes several rifts through out the realm where a clutch of males are summoned and then used to increase population. The males being from earth and so are drastically smaller and more delicate are treated with care like one would treat a valuable resource...for the most part.
You are a male from earth who was summoned to this all women world of giantess's in order to breed and help increase the population. How ever the culture around men and how women view their tiny mates is not ideal..for the men. Your goal is to escape from your captive amazons and try to return to earth.

The World: Maternia is one huge continent with a small series of Islands in the north. In the Continent 3 Factions rule supreme with the Queendom being the largest and most powerful faction dominating the north, the wandering Orcdom that lives in the deep desert of the west and the Po-Pai Dynasty ruling in the east. The series of tropical islands on the north coast belong to the Amazons of the Dack Dack nation.
Relations: The Queendom is at open war with the Orcdom of the deep desert, the Orcdom is in open hostilities with all other factions, Po-Pai dynasty is a neutral faction in the east and the amazons are isolationists.





Rules:
1. This is a female dominating men story only, the men from earth are too tiny and weak to fight back and male growth is not allowed. The goal of any protagonist is to either escape to a place of saftey (Po-Pai or establish their own nation) or somehow return home.

2. Being a giantess story things like squashing, human dildo, unbirth, vore and most things of that nature are highly encouraged.

3. Male death is not forbidden but not the focus, I like the idea of truly cruel giantess so its fine to kill of a "red shirt" but please not named characters(unless you wrote an impressive "Bad End").

4. Bad Ends are also encouraged, as long as you leave plenty of branching paths before hand then come up with as many dark and cruel ends to characters you wish.

5. Have fun with it.

Notes. Just wanted to say I hope this gets some love so to help with that I will off 1,500 points for quality chapters. So a chapter that is at least a paragraph long that continues or ends a story in a good way and that follows the guide lines.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated XGC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2271635-Amazon-Isekai