*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Realm of Maternia
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2271635-Amazon-Isekai/cid/3227456-Realm-of-Maternia
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #2271635
A world full of giant Amazonian women forcefully summon men from earth to breed.
Chapter #1

Realm of Maternia

    by: Giantess-Smother
Which country will you liked to be summoned?

1. Dack Dack- The tribal amazon country of might and power, here are the tallest of the woman where seeing a 50 ft tall woman is an everyday experience. Though they have the least amount of magic and tech they rule in pure might. The attire here is mostly bikinis fashioned from bones of large beasts and hides. The scantily clad women of the jungle live in a isolated clusters of tropical islands. The Amazonians though brutish and fight in civil wars from time to time respect and adore their sisters and have laws and order in villages. The hygiene of the giant amazons is not too well, only taking a weekly trip to the local stream the stench of a amazon village will burn the nostrils to one used to earth standards. As far as men are considered they are not even considered pets, tools for pleasure that the queen controls gifting suitable and desirable men to her best war chiefs and warriors and dispensing the rest in a lottery system for her loyal subjects. Living here would be the rough the islands are the most hostile environment for any unfortunate men.

2. Queendom of Tittania- The cliché human fantasy kingdom, here there are knights, mages and Noblewoman abound and the average height being at around 30 ft tall they are smaller then the amazons but still giant .Also compared to the Amazons the women here if born in a wealthy family smell a lot better, with perfumes and bathhouses the hygiene is much better. The women here wear various outfits befitting their professions, the merchants and nobles wear sheer dresses, the knights and soldiers wear steel bikini armor and the mages form clinging robes. Men are seen here as political currency the most sought after are given to women of noble or wealthy status to curry favor. Though they start off as objects some lucky men can live a life luxury as there status risen to noble pet are even consorts. Better then some places but still at the end of the day they will never be seen as equals to the all rounder race of humans.


3. Orcdom of Reer- The Orcdom is the rival faction to the Queendom and as it name suggests is the Orcs faction. Female Orcs can be as tall as the Amazons some getting into the 50s and some even taller. They call the deep dessert of the west their home but because of the lack of resources they raids from place to place, they have no mages of their own so they have to raid other realms to obtain men. Men here are seen as tools and distractions, Orcs treat them the worse and not summoning their own they have no qualms of breaking their toys cause they will steal more. They wear torn rags and cloths, some even out in the nude at all times. By far the worse where hygiene is concern, most orc women only "bathe" if it rains.

4. Po-pai Dynasty- The feudal Japanese faction, giant shrine maidens, ninja and samurai also the locals here usually have animial traits(Cat, Dog and Fox ears..). Also the women only range from about 15-20 ft here and are the gentlest of all the factions. Males here are seen as divine gifts from the goddess and are treasured. Marriage with women of high status is even allowed if the man proves virility and worthy. Not equal but seen as something to adore and protect at all costs, of all the big four this will be the kindest experience for a summoned man. However the Oni-Bandit clans that are 30-40 ft tall see men as well as the orcs do.

Other- Those are the big four but still there are many other realms and lands to be summoned to, the underwater city of mere-giantess, the sky country of Harpies', Undead nation ruled by the She-Lich and many more some still undiscovered.

Where does our story start?

You have the following choices:

1. Dack Dack

2. Queendom

3. Orcdom

4. Po-Pai

5. Other

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Giantess-Smother (UN: ranting-riot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Giantess-Smother has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2271635-Amazon-Isekai/cid/3227456-Realm-of-Maternia