*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2271668-Digitized
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Sci-fi · #2271668
After a strange dream, you have the ability to enter video games...

After a strange dream, you have the ability to enter video games...

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
(This interactive is inspired by a webseries on youtube. The webseries is called Meta Runner, and I highly recommend you check it out.)

After a strange dream, a 15 year old named Blaise finds out they now have a superpower. This superpower allows them to turn themselves into code, allowing them to enter a video game of their choosing. The ability to come back to the real world at will is up to you.

Blaise will obey the entered game's laws of physics, but they won't be in the place of any character (Ex: they won't replace Mario, Mario would still be there, but Blaise would have various amounts of control over the story.)

Blaise is male , but since he is a character to insert yourself into the scenario with, feel free to use any pronouns. Blaise is Caucasian, sorta tall for their age, and has naturally curly, black hair.

When Blaise enters the game, the game's original boundaries no longer apply to him. That means the entire Canon world of that game series is free for Blaise's exploration, with some guidelines. If the game isn't Canon, then he can only be within that games boundaries. Which game in the series Blaise enters dictates the time of place the game world is. If he enters a game that takes place after an area from a previous game was destroyed, he would only be able to visit the ruins (Ex: you can't visit Skyloft in Wind water, those games are thousands of years apart and though I'm not sure Skyloft dosent exist anymore, I'll just call it a hunch.). There are a few exceptions, mainly because the developers never explained the area's return. (Ex: The death egg, hasn't Sonic exploded that like what, 3 times now?) As for series that don't have a Canon timeline, let's just say that every Canon game takes place after each other from oldest to newest.

Blaise can't take whatever console they are playing on with him into the game. If they could do this, the game would probably crash at best. The game console is on the entire time Blaise is in the game, and anyone watching the screen could watch what was going on. He is forcibly ejected from the game if the console loses all of its battery, erasing npcs memory and object if you needed to manually save. He can also take objects and characters out of the game, if he is physically touching them when he leaves the game. The game however, crashes if the a character needed is missing, leaving only the menu screen accessible. Blaise can still execute glitches from the game he jumped into.

Finally, when Blaise jumps into a game, their attire or appearance might change to fit the game. Whether it's just an outfit swap, or a full transformationisup to you.

Feel free to quite in any perspective. If the perspective is in a characters POV other than Blaise's, you have to say so before that section. Ex: Mario's POV.

The rules are as follows:

* Like most of my interactives, no sexual themes.

*please use decent spelling and grammar.

*also like my other interactives, there isn't really a strict rule on fetish content. Please show some restraint, and keep that kind of content to a minimum though.

*No extreme violence, unless it's a game that already had that, like Doom.

*Blaise can only enter video games. If the game has a spin off anime/TV show/etc that is Canon, then that's fine. That's only if the series was originally a video game, so no using a my hero game as a way for Blaise to enter my hero academia. I could make another version of this for anime/TV shows if anyone wants me too, or someone can make it themselves if the want. If you do make an anime version of this interactive though, make sure to credit this.

Other than that, have fun!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated E. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2271668-Digitized