*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2269616-Swapped-bodies-with-a-doll
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Paranormal · #2269616
You wake up in the body of your sister's new doll.

You wake up in the body of your sister's new doll.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
You are Cole Williams, 18 years old. One day, you wake up in the body of your sister's newest doll, your old body seemingly disappeared.

The rules are practically the same as my other stories.

_no sex, or sex toys. Cole's sister is 8, behave people.

_no ending the story unless it's a good place to do so. What I mean by this is don't just randomly end the story, and if you do that chapter option needs to be marked with (Dead end) on that option.

_please keep it moderately tame. I'm not banning fetshes or NSFW content outright (minus the first rule) outright, but please try and show at least a little restraint please.

_no killing characters.

_no randomly changing the protagonist into another doll. You chose that doll, you stick with it.

_Please use decent spelling, grammar, and punctuation. I don't have that high standards, just know what commas, periods, and quotation marks do.

_No "Are you sure you want this? How about something else?" Chapters. You get what you get, and you don't throw a fit.

Characters:

___Cole Williams, 15] The protagonist and main focus of this story. He is sarcastic, but generally a decent sibling.

___Jillian Williams, 8] The Younger siblings, and the owner of the doll. She is quite girly, so most of her dolls and clothes fit that bill. She is sweet and innocent, but she can get quite petty sometimes.

___Jenny Williams, 21] the oldest sibling. She is a bit of a tomboy, but she still likes some girly things. She can be mean, but it's mostly joking and she'll stop before It goes too far.

___Rebecca Williams, 40] the mother of the three siblings. She can be smothering, but she is a good mother.

___Frankie Grey, 7] a friend of Jillian. She can get hyper and jumps to conclusions often, but she never lies.

___Gary Miller, 14] Coles best friend, and next door neighbor. He can get obnoxious, but he is loyal to his friends.

Feel free to make more characters. These ones are here so there aren't 16 different names for basically the same character.

As for the main character turned doll, He would still be able to walk, talk, think, and feel things as if he was just a shrunken human. However, pretty much everything else would vaguely funtion like a doll would. He would not need to eat, drink, sleep, or breathe, but he could if he wants to. His limbs could also painlessly pop off, and be reattached like plastic doll limbs would. You get the picture?

A question from Supmscup was what qualified as a plastic doll. Anything to barbie style dolls, figurines, and even toys to life figures like amiibo count. As for size, the only restriction is that the doll needs to be bigger than a Lego figure.

Feel free to write in any perspective: first second and third person. If you write in someone other than cole's POV, you have to say so before that section.

________________________________________________________

Update: Wow... ok, 100 chapters. I never thought an idea that I came up with in a sleep deprived fever at 3 am would ever gain traction, let alone this much! Seeing how this has 5.5k views, you guys clearly want more. Thank you to everyone who enjoys this interactive, and a special thanks to the people that uploaded:

Xyz, with 3 option chapters.

Supmscup, with 1 option chapter, and 1 story chapter.

WEEAnime, with 7 option chapter, completely out of the blue. I almost spit out the coffee I was drinking the time I saw there were now 100 chapters...

Dylan M, with two INCREDIBLE story chapters.

And finally, Searedant, With a whopping 35 TOTAL CHAPTERS, 9 option, and 26 story.

Thank you all for contributing to this interactive. Let's try and get this to 200 chapters!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 13+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2269616-Swapped-bodies-with-a-doll