*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Old test, New problems
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2271699-Johnny-Tests-Strange-Day/cid/3228155-Old-test-New-problems
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by rex
Rated: E · Interactive · Fantasy · #2271699
Johnny Test goes on a wild adventure in this interactive story, mainly life as a female.
Chapter #1

Old test, New problems

    by: rex
It was the first early morning of Summer in the city of Porkbelly, sun was slowly rising to start the new day and the beginning of summer vacation. We find the Test household is fast asleep still as until they began to wake from their slumber and get out of bed, Lila Test was first up and out of bed followed by her husband Hugh Test, both parents were getting their morning routines done as this was going to be a good summer vacation, Eventually, the twin sisters Susan & Mary test was up and getting ready to run more tests on their little brother for the whole summer break! So far everything was running smoothly, for the most part, Hugh was beginning to start cooking breakfast while Lila was doing some paperwork for her job and soon the sisters came down to the kitchen and sat at the table to wait for their breakfast before starting the day of running tests and experiments.

Meanwhile upstairs the last person to wake up was the youngest member of the test family and that was Johnny Test, who was seen curled up under his blanket as he began to stir from his slumber he climbed out of his bed and headed to his door to head downstairs, though as he was still sleepy and barely awake something seemed rather off but he couldn't put his finger on it as he headed out his room and down the stairs and to the kitchen, the rest of the family was paying attention as Johnny walked into the kitchen and to the fridge, while not paying attention to johnny the family started to discuss what the plans were for the day and what Johnny was also tasked to do, once they finished there discussion they all froze as they looked at Johnny or was it really Johnny?

There in front of the fridge facing them, drinking from a carton of Orange Juice stood a young woman who looked like she was 19, who was sporting Johnny's iconic hair and parts of his clothes, but what was more eye-grabbing was the fact her HH-cup sized breasts were hanging out completely exposed in front of them, his or rather her family...

You have the following choices:

1. Freaked out

2. Other

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 rex (UN: slycooper77 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
rex has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2271699-Johnny-Tests-Strange-Day/cid/3228155-Old-test-New-problems