*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2272164-Shrunken-In-Caverns
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Ajg
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2272164
A Fantasy shrink scenario where you end up shrunken in caves and need to survive.

A Fantasy shrink scenario where you end up shrunken in caves and need to survive.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
You're an adventurer raiding an unknown dungeon. Every dungeon has traps though, and unfortunately, you fell for this one. Shrunken down and stripped of your belongings, you'll need to do your best to survive stranded in the deep dark depths of this foreign cave.

This is a giantess, Monster girl story. You'll be able to encounter any cavern dwelling Monster girls as the focus of the interactive. Goblins, Gnomes, Kobolds, Slimes, etc. Please try to refrain from adding Monster girl's that you wouldn't find in caverns. Centaurs, Orcs, Succubus, etc. If, chapters are added featuring these and they're not good or add to the theme of the story, they will be erased.

Please keep chapter lengths above single sentences. One Paragraph minimum per chapter added.

Rules:

1) This interactive will primarily be focused on the various creatures you would find in media such as Dungeons and Dragons, fantasy games, and any other traditional fantasy stories.

2) This is a Giantess centered story. So no giants or the like please. There are other stories for that and this is not one of them.

3) All fetishes no matter what kind are allowed. You can be as graphic as you want, and are encouraged to go wild. Scat/Watersport's, Anal Vore, Torture, Futanari Monster Girls, and the like are all permitted. You can do what you want so long as your chapters are good and have proper grammar.

4) Points will be awarded for focus on chapters involving anything to do with Butts as well as anything that comes out of them too~

5) These are Monster Girl's and you're an adventurer. By that nature, they won't be friendly. Try to keep the Monster Girl's perverse and eager to abuse any humans they may find.

6) You can add other humans, but please keep the story focused on giantess Monster girl's only. You can also kill off any, including the MC focus at any time. Just leave options open for others to continue the interactive please. Thank you.

IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated XGC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2272164-Shrunken-In-Caverns