*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2272231-Sakura-Wars-body-changing/cid/3426051-The-Theaters-April-Fools-day
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #2272231
The characters of Sakura Wars get involved in body swapping, possession, transformations
This choice: Some other transformation  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

The Theater's April Fools day

    by: SkeithTheTerror
"Hey Ogami, mind going out and grabbing some groceries?" Asked Yuri as she handed the theater's trusted ticket clipper a list of supplies they needed.

"Of course, I'll grab them right away." Ogami nodded as he left the theater, unbeknownst to him he would be dodging a bullet as the theater would be near unrecognizable when he got back.

-----

"Waaaaah! It is real!" Iris whined as she stomped her foot. Apparently losing some sort of argument.

Maria sighed and tried expressing some empathy to Iris "Even if it is real, it would be impossible to rearrange the entire theater in only a few hours and then undo those rearrangement in a day."

"Wah! But it's opposite day! I heard about it in that radio show!" Iris stomped her foot, like any kid her age she heard about a fake holiday and wanted to celebrate it, not matter who it inconvenienced.

"I'm sorry Iris, but the theater just can't celebrate this holiday." Maria said softly, but he attempt to emphasize seemed in vane as Iris began to glow with spiritual energy.

"Yes! We! Are!" As Iris glowed spiritual energy began to engulf the entire theater, whatever was happening would effect anyone inside. From the actresses of the Flower Divison to staff member like Yoneda.

As the glow dissipated, neither Iris or Maria looked any different, however per the rules of opposite day their minds had been altered so they would act the opposite of their usual selves.

"Woah dude, I'm a chick." Maria said very casually as her hands went to her chest. The stern and serious female vice-commander of the Flower Division was taking a rest as her mind had transformed into that of a guy who would go with the flow at any turn.

"Ahhhh! Cooties!" Iris screamed has she grabbed at her dress and hair in horror, the young pretty girl of the Flower Division was also completely asleep, in her mind's place was a young boy who loved to play in the mud with his friends.

------

Throughout the theater, everyone else had also experienced this sudden change. Sumire and Kanna had been in the middle of arguing when suddenly.

"What the hell is this?! Why am I a scrawny twig?!" Sumire yelled as she looked at her arms, the petite actress' mind had become that of a male body builder.

"Not so loud, you peasant. Honestly, your body is much preferable. I appear to have been cursed with becoming a gorilla." Kanna grabbed at her clothes with disgust as her now posh-man mind grimaced in disgust.

-----

Sakura and Kohran were talking about ways Kohran could use her knack for inventing to improve the theater when suddenly Iris' opposite day spiritual charge hit them.

"Uhhhh..." Kohran drooled, her brilliant mind now being replaced by that of a caveman. Walking away with her knuckles on the ground, she completely ignored Sakura behind her.

"The hell is this shit?" Foul words exited Sakura's mouth "Not only am I a chick but I'm wearing fucking pink? God I need a smoke." The sweet face that greeted people when they entered the theater was now occupied by the mind of an absolutely thug.

-----

"Alright, that should be all the groceries." Ogami said as he returned to the theater. He had gotten back three hours after the opposite day charge had hit everyone. Unknown to him the entire theater had changed while he was gone.

"Hello? Anyone here?" Ogami asked as he entered an empty lobby. It seemed no one was here, but listening closely he could hear shouting from distant rooms. Were the girls fighting again?

Following the yells, Ogami went to meet....
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SkeithTheTerror (UN: skeithterror at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SkeithTheTerror has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2272231-Sakura-Wars-body-changing/cid/3426051-The-Theaters-April-Fools-day