*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Being Appears... Again?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2273482-Whorified/cid/3245378-The-Being-Appears-Again
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by M.M.69
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2273482
You wake up to find yourself with a curvaceous femboy body... & EVERYONE wants to fuck you
Chapter #1

The Being Appears... Again?

    by: M.M.69
You tossed and turned in bed.
You were not having a good dream.

You were running in a forest. From what, you had no idea. You only knew it was getting closer. You could hear the snap of twigs behind you as It pursued. It was steadily gaining ground.
Every step you took was slower than the one before. The ground turned to mush under your feet, slowing you to a crawl as you sweated and panted with exhaustion.
Finally, your feet were caught by a protruding tree root, flinging you forward face-first onto the cold hard dirt.

Behind you, you felt the presence approach.
Terrified, you laboriously flipped yourself on the ground, enabling you to cower before your antagonist face-to-face.
Stepping out of the shadows, It revealed Itself.

Your fear turned to confusion as you gazed upon the Being. Instead of having the appearance of some kind of Eldritch horror or some otherwise malignant aura, what stood before you was the body of a jacked 7-foot tall male bodybuilder. However, instead of a head, hovering above Its neck-stump was an ever-shifting cloud of shadow. It sort of resembled a large flame, however comprised of every possible shade of black.
Your eyes lowered, then widened.
Of course, the Being was immensely well-hung. Drooping downward heavily from Its groin was a fat 14-inch schlong, throbbing and erect though forced down by its weight. Swinging below was a tight hairless scrotum containing two baseball-sized testicles. You could smell them from your position on the ground.
For some reason, despite your perception of imminent danger, your cock soon grew rockhard in your shorts.

"You cannot run from me, mortal!" the Being chastised with a playful tone. "I have existed since eons before the creation of the Earth!"
Your heart thumped in your chest. "What do you want with me?" you asked in a wavering voice.
"I've come to fuck you, obviously," he joked pointing down at his turgid penis. "And then, to bless you with a gift of supernatural proportions!"
Something about this seemed familiar to you. You furrowed your brow.
"Umm... have we met before?" you asked the Being, racking your brain as to where you heard His voice in the past.
The Being was silent for a long moment before replying, "...No. Now come, embrace the shadows! Let them... heh... penetrate you!"
You rolled your eyes at him laughing at his own joke. What a loser.
However, he was making his way over to you, step after heavy step bringing him and his swinging schlong all the more closer.
You were about to get raped in a dream by some All-Powerful Prick.
You still couldn't shake the thought that you'd experienced this before.

With some unknown unseen force, you were raised off the ground. Your clothes melted from your body, revealing to the horny deity your nude form. Freed from its confinements, your average 7-incher throbbed, pointed straight up at the starless night sky.
The Being motioned His hand, and you were rotated mid-air. You didn't stop until your ass was presented before him. Your arms and legs dangled limply downward, helpless to stop Him.
You knew there was nothing you could do. You just hoped that His dick didn't hurt too bad.
"There we are," the Being growled, eager to bury His huge boner.
Stepping up to your ass, He gently gripped your slim asscheeks and pulled them apart, letting Him see your backdoor. You gasped as you felt the coldness of His pre on your sphincter as He pressed His fat cockhead up against it. You winced in preparation for pain as the Being pushed forward.
However, instead of pain, your mind was flooded with pleasure.
"Uhhhhnnff!" you moaned, the foreign sensations of anal triggering new stimulation in your rectum. You felt so stretched, and yet yearned for more. Inch-by-inch, the depraved deity slid His meat inside you, reveling in the contractions of your innards around His shaft. They massaged Him, as if they only existed for sex.
After another minute, His big balls slapped against your ass, the entire dick hilted inside you.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh," He sighed. "That's it. Now, how about we give you a few improvements?"
He leaned His hips back, sliding His cock out of you before thrusting back in. He repeated the motion over and over.
With each thrust, your body began to change, unbeknownst to you.
Your ass expanded with fat, growing plumper and jigglier, soon rippling wildly with each slam of His dick. Your thighs got thicker, soon matching your ass's gelatinous quality.
Your hips widened while your waist and shoulders slimmed, resulting in you having a very feminine figure. Your chest and abdomen got tightened and toned, your nipples growing more erect and protruding until they resembled a woman's.
Your lips got poutier and ample, until they were perfect for giving blowjobs.
Your facial features softened -- in fact, your whole body softened -- until you were androgynous if not a little on the feminine side.
But you had no idea.
Instead, you were screaming with pleasure as the Being reamed you. His huge penis was slamming into your asshole, sending His giant nuts slapping against your ass with loud voracity.
PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP
"Fuck!" the Being shouted. "You make such a good little whore! Say it! Say you're a good little whore!"
"I'm a good little whore!" you cried, cock flapping about under you flinging pre across the forest floor. "Fuck me harder!"
"You're not just a good whore, you're everyone's whore! Say it!"
"I am everyone's whore!"

The Being thrust into you with the force of a thousand trains as he orgasmed. The last powerful spearing of his cockhead against your prostate overwhelmed your mind and sent you spiraling into climax as well.
The force was so strong, in fact, that it awoke you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------

You groaned as you came into your bedsheets, clutching your comforter tightly in your hands. Ropes and ropes of semen splurted from your dick, coating your covers in sticky smelly residue.
You sighed as your orgasm ended, and panted heavily. Finally, you opened your eyes to see your ceiling fan spinning above you.
What a dream. You hadn't had a wet dream in probably 5 years. Not since you were 18, when... wait... what happened when you were 18? The point was, you had never experienced a wet dream like that.
You grimaced as you raised your comforter and sheets, looking down into your covers to see the splattering of your seed. Subconsciously, there was something about the appearance of your body that seemed off, but you were still too groggy to care.
You flung your covers off of you with a huff and turned to sit upright at the edge of your bed. A few globs of cum oozed down your abdomen upon sitting up.
You needed a shower.
Rising from your bed, you shuffled across your room, rubbing the sleep from your eyes as you continued on to the bathroom.

You currently lived alone in a one-bedroom apartment. After graduating college last spring, you had managed to find an excellent-paying starting position at a local company. You were doing some kind of software stuff, sitting in a cubicle all day. To be honest, you didn't completely know what your job was, but nobody has gotten mad at you so far.
You wished you didn't live alone. You wished your girlfriend Sam would move in with you. She says she wants to, but she's just not ready... yet. It was fine, though. You loved her, and you knew she loved you.

You flipped on the light to your bathroom and proceeded to strip out of your clothes, which was namely just your cum-stained boxers. They were quite uncomfortable this morning anyway. Why did they feel so tight around your ass and thighs?
Stepping out of them, you turned and faced the mirror, finally getting your first good look at yourself.
Your eyes widened.
What the hell? you wondered incredulously.
You were hot.
Staring back at you in the mirror was a gorgeous femboy, with wide grabbable hips, juicy thick thighs, smooth soft torso, and a cute girly face. The only things the same were your pale skin color, average penis, and short brown hair. Even your body-hair was gone, every trace of it.
Turning around, your suspicions were confirmed as you gazed upon a truly magnificent ass. Rotating your hips, you watched the heavy globe-like bubbly cheeks wobble back and forth with delicious heft. You gripped them with both hands, fingers sinking into the soft pillowy flesh. Pulling them apart, you saw between them an unnaturally large pink hairless fuckhole. It glistened in the light. Was it self-lubed?!?

Just as your bout of self-discovery was really getting going, a realization hit you:
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 M.M.69 (UN: mmyummy96 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
M.M.69 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2273482-Whorified/cid/3245378-The-Being-Appears-Again