*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Rip her stockings off with your teeth
  2. feisty readhead
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2273512-Ticklish-Little-Spy/cid/3246676-Rip-her-stockings-off-with-your-teeth
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2273512
You are head of an organization. A spy has been found and must she must be interrogated
This choice: Rip her stockings off with your teeth and tickle her feet by licking them  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Rip her stockings off with your teeth

    by: Flappybob
You decide to tease Madison a little to try and scare her into talking. Your first move is to gently the middle of her soles with a single finger on each foot. She begins grinning and squirming at your teasing touch.

"Feel like talking yet?" you ask. "N...NOPE" replied Madison. "How about now?" you ask as you tickle the balls of her feet next. "IS THIS...THE BEST...YOU CAN DO?" replied Madison, trying not to giggle. "Not even close, babe" you smile.

You decide to stroke a single finger under Madison's toes next, which gave slightly better reactions.

"How about now? Feel like telling me who you work for?" you smile slyly as you tease and caress Madison's wiggling, stocking clad toes. "ARE YOU TRYING...TO MASSAGE...MY FEET?" replied Madison.

As you tickle the tops of her feet, Madison closes her eyes and tries to think about anything else but the tickling sensations you're inflicting on her stocking clad feet. You decide to up the teasing.

"Ooh, these feet are ticklish. It's bad, huh? So teasing, so cruel...and I'm still barely even touching you. I bet you wanna get your pretty feet away from my fingers. Tickle-ickle-ickle. Are you SURE you don't wanna tell me who you work for?" you tease. "GNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN, KIKIKIKIKI...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. S...STOP, IT'S HORRIBLE. EEK, EEEEEK. NOT THERE. HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH. IT TICKLLLLLLLLLLES, MAKE IT STOP" wailed Madison. After a while of this, you stop.

"WHAT THE HELL? THAT WAS GOD AWFUL" cried Madison. "If you think THAT was bad, just wait" you smile as you get close to Madison's feet, which were still clad in those nylon stockings. You had to admit, nylon stockings on her feet was kind of hot, but her feet need to be bare for what you're planning next. You bring your face real close to Madison's feet, until you could almost smell them. She wiggled her toes, confused as to what would happen next.

"My dear, I bet your feet are amazing under those cute stockings" you smile. "What? Jeez, you're a real freak" replied Madison. "Let's find out shall we" you grin as you get both stockings in your mouth. "W...WAIT" panicked Madison.

*RIP*

the stockings ripped open, exposing the soft, sensitive feet inside. Her toes were long and her soles were wide. Her arches were high and there was a cute birthmark on her right sole just under the ball of her foot. Madison was worried now.

"Oh WOW, they're even better than I ever could've imagined...and I get them all to myself" you grin as you watch her feet squirm and wiggle faster than ever. "GET AWAY FROM MY FEET, DON'T YOU DARE TICKLE MY BARE SOLES" cried Madison. What happened next was something no amount of training could've prepared her for. You extended your tongue and licked up and down her left sole really fast, like a hungry cat with a bowl of fresh cream.

"HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH. HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK. WHAHAHAHAHAT THE FUHUHUHUHUCK ARE YOU DOING? STOPSTOPSTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP. OH GOD, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, AEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. THAT TICKLES SO MUHUHUHUHUCH. PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE SHOW MERCY. AAAAAAAAANOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. NOT THE TOES, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. GET YOUR TONGUE FROM BETWEHEHEHEHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN MY TOES, IT TICKLES LIKE HELL THERE. *GASP* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. NOT THERE, ANYWHERE BUT THERE. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTICKLISH. THE ARCHES ARE OHOHOHOHOFF LIMITS" howled the spy as she broke down into a ticklish frenzy. "Oh my god, your feet taste amazing. I'm gonna lick ALL NIGHT" you grin. This causes Madison to let out a ticklish scream before breaking down into more laughing and begging.

You know that if you want this spy to talk, you need to kick it up a notch, But how to do it?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Flappybob (UN: flappybob at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Flappybob has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2273512-Ticklish-Little-Spy/cid/3246676-Rip-her-stockings-off-with-your-teeth