*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. feisty readhead
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2273512-Ticklish-Little-Spy/cid/3245566-feisty-readhead
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2273512
You are head of an organization. A spy has been found and must she must be interrogated
Chapter #1

feisty readhead

    by: Flappybob
Madison's stocking clad feet squirm as you sit near her. She's clearly very ticklish and doesn't do a good job hiding the fact.

"I advise you to talk, my dear. You may find yourself laughing and begging if you don't" you smile at the redheaded spy.

"Go to hell" the woman snaps, her toes wiggling in anticipation of the tickling she knew would be coming any minute.

You drag a single finger up and down her left, stocking clad foot. Then the right. Then both at once.

"GNNNNNNNNNNNNUUUUUUUUUUUH. UUH...OOH...OH...GOD" moaned Madison as you tickle her stocking clad feet. Even this light tickling seemed to drive her wild. As you reach her toes, she lets out a squeal of ticklish fright and bounces on the bench of the stocks.

"Tickle the spy's tootsies. Aw, is it bad?" you tease. "S...STOP IT, YOU PRIHIHICK" giggled Madison loudly.

"Hehe...this will be perfect. I hope you're ready, spy. I WILL make you talk" you grin as you stop tickling and make a decision about what to do next.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Flappybob (UN: flappybob at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Flappybob has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2273512-Ticklish-Little-Spy/cid/3245566-feisty-readhead