*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Day 1
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2273688-Belly-Busters/cid/3247094-Day-1
by T
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2273688
A girl stars working at a new restaurant that could change her more than she thinks
Chapter #1

Day 1

    by: T
You leave school and drive down to Belly Busters for your first day. Getting to see your friends again was nice and also felt good about all the looks you got in the hallway. You know your the most fit and toned student there so your confidence is through the roof.

You pull up to the parking lot to a banner that says, “we’re open tomorrow!” You see one of your classmates Megan get out of her car and walk in as well. You sit next to her in a room full of new employees. You chat for a few minutes before the manager walks in named Peggy. She was a huge woman who seemed really nice but looked about 400 pounds. She welcomed everyone and explained where everyone would be and what exactly they would be doing.

At the end she made it a point that all food is free here for employees. You could even come in when your off and grab something to eat, just 2 meals a day whenever you want. Peggy then took everyones order then took the new cooks back to prepare it. You just got a salad like you always do and Megan got a chicken sandwich.

The food came out about 30 minutes later and looked amazing, but a little more than you expected. On your salad there was a bunch of grilled steak and chicken, 4 different cheeses including nacho cheese, and tons of ranch. Megan’s sandwich was about the size of her head with a pile of fries, onion rings and mayo on it. You were both flabbergasted at the serving size as the manager went on about how this is a different kind of restaurant. The goal is to be a place people can go where they’re know their getting a huge meal with great quality at a decent price.

You looked at your food in disgust, you knew it was way too much and you would probably only eat some of the vegetables. You start picking and realize it’s really good, you think that the chickens grilled so it can’t be too bad for you. You take a bite and your eyes light up. You start eating more and more of it until you look over and see Megan is already half way done with her sandwich. She was also skinny so you were surprised she was eating so much.

After about 20 minutes you both finish your food and lean back in your booth. You think your never going to eat here again, that’s the most food you’ve eaten at once in your life, but it was so good you couldn’t stop.

You get in your car to go home and think your gunna quit just because of the eating standards it sets, but really can’t pass up $20 an hour…

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Quit

2. Keep working

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 T (UN: silvertop69 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
T has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2273688-Belly-Busters/cid/3247094-Day-1