*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Introductions
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2273836-WH40K-Galaxy-of-Humiliation--Lewds/cid/3248067-Introductions
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2273836
A lewd retelling of 40K for your wedgie, spanking, and smutty desires
Chapter #1

Introductions

    by: LordwithEyes
It is the 41st Millennium and there is only indignity and mischief. For more than a hundred centuries The Empress has sat immobile on the Golden Throne of Terra. She is the Master of Mankind by the will of the gods, and master of a million worlds by the might of her inexhaustible armies. She is a comatose body writhing invisibly with power from the Dark Age of Technology. She is the Sleeping Goddess of the Imperium for whom a trillion souls dedicate their mind, body, and soul to everyday.

Yet even in her dormant state, the Empress continues Her eternal vigilance. Mighty battlefleets cross the daemon-infested miasma of the Warp, the only route between distant stars, their way lit by the Astronomican, the psychic manifestation of Her will. Vast armies give battle in Her name on uncounted worlds. Greatest amongst Her soldiers are the Adeptus Astartes, the Space Marines, bio-engineered super-warriors. Their comrades in arms are legion: the Imperial Guard and countless planetary defence forces, the ever vigilant Inquisition and the tech-priests of the Adeptus Mechanicus to name only a few. But for all their multitudes, they are barely enough to hold off the ever-present threat from aliens, heretics, mutants - and worse.

To be a human in such times is to be one amongst untold billions. It is to live in the most stifling and humiliating regime imaginable. These are the tales of those times. Forget the power of technology and science, for so much has been forgotten, never to be re-learned. Forget the promise of progress and understanding, for in the grim dark future there is only eternal bullying. There is no peace amongst the stars, only an eternity of humiliation and mischief, and the laughter of lustful gods.


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


Welcome to 40K Quest! Here there shall only be humiliation and an endless war of mischief and pranks! Now though, the question is who do we use?

First we begin with the God-Empress’ Imperium of course! A gargantuan, stagnant, ever growing and ever shrinking realm of humanity constantly assaulted by xenos, heretics, and more! A constantly self sabotaging, humiliation happy, and complicated mass of both submissive yet defiant nerds, losers, bullies, and everything in between!

The sneaky Eldar, always plotting and trying to get the jump on everyone! The Phoenix will rise again!

The Ork horde, the greenskin WAAAGH is never satisfied and they're always looking for a good scrap! Orks are made for fighting and winning!

Or of course, the traitors of the Empress! The innumerable forces of Chaos Undivided! And their daemonic masters of course!

Or perhaps you wish for something different? A different xeno breed? Faction? What could it be I wonder? Only time will let us find out I suppose!
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 LordwithEyes (UN: dudewitheyes89 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LordwithEyes has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2273836-WH40K-Galaxy-of-Humiliation--Lewds/cid/3248067-Introductions