*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Greenskin Horde. WAAAGH!
  2. Introductions
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2273836-WH40K-Galaxy-of-Humiliation--Lewds/cid/3250861-The-Greenskin-Horde-WAAAGH
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2273836
A lewd retelling of 40K for your wedgie, spanking, and smutty desires
This choice: The Greenskin Horde. WAAAGH!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The Greenskin Horde. WAAAGH!

    by: LordwithEyes
The Green Tide, the natural born warriors, the Orks. Feared across the galaxy and a universal pest. Though they reproduce asexually through the use of spores, they are universally accepted to be big, slobbering, femdom happy bimbos and harlots. With their feared battle cry of WAAAAGH!, they take to the battlefield with animalistic ferocity, as well as childlike enthusiasm. Though their technology cannot match the might of the Imperium nor the other factions, the Orks innate hardiness, as well as size and strength greater that even the brawniest of humans. For Orks size and strength is all that matters, and they grow larger and stronger as they gain status and confidence. The leaders, known as Bosses, wedgie their subordinates into submission at the slightest hint of betrayal … or just to amuse themselves

Among the Orks, Undiez as they call them are used as currency, and they need quite a lot of them, given their love of yanking each others panties for even the slightest disagreement, or sometimes for no reason at all. Different colored Undiez are said to give different beneficial effects to the Ork wearing them. Red Undiez make an Ork faster, while Purple make her more sneaky, but the best of all is Green, which are the stretchiest and strongest of all Undiez.

Whether they are yanking the panties of some cute little human girl, or having their own pulled up over their head, they are always happy for a good scrap. For Orks two things are known to them from the moment they are spawned, Orks is made for fightin and wedgiein!

Option 1:Warboss
The Leaders of the Orks, they rule with a tyrannical fist over their underlings, this bothers the Ork Girlz little, as they are all so sure that when they are the Boss, THEY will get the chance to do the same. These Emerald giants are towering masses of muscle and curves, so on the battlefield it is never difficult to determine who is the Boss. If any Ork Girl where to beat the odds and finally expose the gigantic cheeks of the Boss with a wedgie, they too would become a Boss of their own warband.

For underwear, the Boss gets the cream of the crop from panty raids, but due to their extreme size and musculature in can be difficult to find propa undiez. As a result Space Marines are often a favorite target of Warbosses, as their custom made garments suit the boss's powerful legs and rounds rears quite nicely(not to mention the tall beauties always put up a good fight).

Option 2: Gorlz
Dimwitted, energetic and aggressive, these are traits that define an Ork Gorl. Rippling with green muscle and wearing little in the way of protection, these savage ladies want nothing more from life than to exert their dominance over anything smaller and weaker than them, namely humans, due to the cute squeals we often give when we are bounced by our undies.

In regards to panties, the Ork Gorlz often get the bottom of the barrel in terms of Undiez as the Boss and her cronies get top picks. Leaving da Gorlz with often similarly dull colored granny panties. Orks often collect underwear, (or at least scraps of them as a trophy), from defeated foes, this is a necessity, as the Orks thankfully spend as much time wedgieing each other as they do everyone else.

Option 3: Runtherd
The ones charged with caring for the smaller and weaker subspecies of Ork, known as Snotlings and Gretchin. These short creatures do the manual work their masters are too lazy to do... which is basically anything aside wrestling each other, flexing muscles and pulling up each others Undiez. While some Runtherds are surprisingly patient and affectionate... they still expect total obedience and won't hesitate to yank their small charges in the air by their waistband. Its not uncommon to see a Gretchin walking around with her panties on her head, not even bothering to take them off.

Runtherds tend to get slight better than average choices for panties, Snotlings and Gretchin use whatever they make or can scrounge to keep for themselves, often wearing the same type of underwear Ork Girlz use, making for easy atomic wedgiez do to their small size.

Option 4: Kommando
Brutally cunning outcasts, Ork Kommandoz are the stealthy ambushers of Ork kind sneaking up on would be opponents before swarming them before and deliver brutal sneak wedgiez. They are often derided by their kin for their allegedly cowardly tactics, though few doubt their effectiveness.

Kommandos are, as one would imagine, the biggest hoarders of purple Undiez in any warband they inhabit, due to the colors "ded sneaky" properties.



Originally written by 'Don't be that guy'
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 LordwithEyes (UN: dudewitheyes89 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LordwithEyes has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2273836-WH40K-Galaxy-of-Humiliation--Lewds/cid/3250861-The-Greenskin-Horde-WAAAGH