*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Dakota wants to give Shelby a wedgie
  2. The New Boy
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2273845-A-Cute-Boy-in-a-Girls-School/cid/3248084-Dakota-wants-to-give-Shelby-a-wedgie
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2273845
A petite, meek, and dorky femboy stumbles into an all girl's school by accident!
This choice: Dakota wants to give Shelby a wedgie  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Dakota wants to give Shelby a wedgie

    by: TomtomtheMultitasker
“…I wanna give your undies a l’il love!”

Shelby blushed from hearing this. It was barely his first day, and Dakota wanted to give him a wedgie? She has always teased him about it, but had never actually done the deed. Still, if this was what kept his secret safe, he decided he could do it.

“Alright, just go easy on me,” he requested as he turned around, picking his previous wedgie, hoping that she’d at least honor that.

Shelby was more accustomed to getting wedgies than most guys at his old school, a fact he wasn’t very pleased about, but didn’t protest much as Dakota gripped his waistband. Then, without further ado, she yanked upwards with gusto! Shelby was temporarily taken aback, he wasn’t expecting her to go that hard!

“Sorry about that,” she said, “It’s not every day I’m a giver!”

“I kno-Oh, that’s smarts!”

She yanked them up to his shoulders, playfully counting all the stars across the white cotton before letting go, hugging him from behind.

“You are gonna keep my secret, right?”

“Sure, you have my word!” Despite this, Shelby still felt a little flustered. “Hey, put a smile on your face. There are, like, a thousand students here. Surely there’ll be some submissive dorks, or gals who like wedgies as much as I do. Hey, if it gets too much for you, I’m here for some stress-relief wedgies, kay?”

Shelby declined the offer for now, picking his wedgie as Dakota went to her room. Once he’d unloaded all his stuff and gotten his room decorated, he decided to go for a walk around campus.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TomtomtheMultitasker (UN: thmsgrv at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LordwithEyes has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2273845-A-Cute-Boy-in-a-Girls-School/cid/3248084-Dakota-wants-to-give-Shelby-a-wedgie