*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The message
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2274631-Proper-lady-training/cid/3255351-The-message
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2274631
You're a crossdresser whose childhood best friend tries to train to be a proper lady
Chapter #1

The message

    by: Twister
While you're finishing your work of the week you receive a text message from the only childhood friend that you're still in contact with, Debra. You read the message nervous because she's the only person that knows your deepest secrets. That you love diapers and cross dressing.

The message reads as follows:

This message makes a part of you feel really nervous, but another part feel extremely excited.

After day you make it home and prepare for the meeting. First you need to decide what to wear, starting with your underwear.

You have several options. Being a man the natural thing for you is to wear boxers, but she wants you to be a proper lady, so maybe panties are the "proper" thing to wear. You also considered not wearing underwear, this way she can help you choose once there.

You could also not go, after all this while situation is making you feel deeply embarrassed, maybe you're not meant for that. What will she even do anyway?

But then you realize another option, you have a stack of thick pink diapers hidden in your wardrobe. But that's nonsense, a good lady could never present herself like that. Besides, you are starting to feel a pressure building up in your bladder and bowels, if you put it on you wouldn't be able to reach the toilet. There's no reason to put these on, yet a part of you wants.

You choose.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Boxers

2. Panties

*Noteb*
3. No underwear

4. Don't go

5. Diapers

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Twister (UN: benju at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Twister has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2274631-Proper-lady-training/cid/3255351-The-message